Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

1 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by junior View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Attitude of some on here has been embarrassing in the last few weeks having clearly got far to carried away with a win against Watford. I've even seen some talk about Europe

I sincerely hope were not sat here at the end of this season accepting relegation by saying "but its ok coz this Potterball stuff has been nice to watch". I've already seen some of the cliche excuses you start to hear from relegated teams fans.

With Houghton we would have shut up shop there and quite possibly come away with a point. Instead we've got NOTHING.
    You can’t even spell his name you ****wit. Despite starting all the Hughton Out polls.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Brighton But Only At Home

It's a blog. About home games. And some other stuff.

• North Stand Chat

advertising

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Pretty pink fairy View Post
      Hope we get relegated RIP real BHA just seen a soppy bunch getting off the train at Brighton station ,Glory hunters imho
      Regards
      DR
      Weren’t most supporters of that ilk in the ‘good old days’, when a small minority (Top Boys) liked attacking innocent folk?
      Last edited by Weststander; 24-08-2019 at 18:21.

1 Not allowed!
      Andone red card was absolutely correct he let his team mates down, Southampton were nothing special there first was after a Duffy sliced clearance and there second was after we took March off leaving us exposed at the back, Locardia did not impress while Burn, Trossard, Dunk and Propper did impress, VAR is fast becoming a game spoiler, not sure why we had linesmen as neither made any decisions they just followed Mr Friends decisions

We had chances at times we looked good and at times We looked like the team with the man advantage

It's only game three let's see where we are after ten far to soon to express opinions with any confidence

This will give others an opportunity on Tuesday to shine knowing at least one position is up for grabs
      Last edited by Blue3; 24-08-2019 at 18:25.

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Knocky's Nose View Post
      Same sentiments as everyone on here. I enjoyed watching the match today, and I think with 11 men it could have been different. More of this please, Mr Potter.
      Well, nearly everyone, or any sensible person. Junior is, of course, just a naughty mischief maker. I remain delighted with the transformation in our team, and was immensely proud of their endeavour today.

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Pretty pink fairy View Post
      Hope we get relegated RIP real BHA just seen a soppy bunch getting off the train at Brighton station ,Glory hunters imho
      Regards
      DR
      You must be one of those fans who comes home with your match analysis completely based on the performance of the away fans, the noise made by the home fans, the amount of people leaving before the final whistle, the Saints fans giving it large after their first goal, the lack of fight our fans showed at the train station and how the good old tough days are far gone from football.

What did you think of the fashion sense shown by some of our fans today? IMO I thought we showed more diversity than last week but we're still being far too cautious.

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Weststander View Post
      Weren’t most supporters of that ilk in the ‘good old days’, when a small minority liked (Top Boys) liked attacking innocent folk?
      Johny come lately, hipsters , two teamers were polluted with them but not the only team it's a shame really we used to have an honest support oh we I guess that's modern football for you target audience for maximum revenue Mr Barber??
      Ps hope you enjoyed yourself
      Regards
      DR

0 Not allowed!
      We do remind me a little bit of Fulham last season sadly. We pass it around nicely but we are just not clinical. Very early days but starting to get a bit more concerned now about quality of new players and potter getting out thought today. What also concerns me is that every time a team breaks us they look like scoring.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

2 Not allowed!
      If I’m honest, I’d rather go to the Amex and watch entertaining football and get relegated than watch the utter dross we endured during the 2nd of last season !
      May not be a popular view point but ultimately we all go to football to be entertained, today although we lost I was still entertained.

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by junior View Post
      But zero points.
      Of course, but there were positives as mentioned, I am genuinely hacked off with Andone because that game was there for the winning, we never gave up and with a touch of luck we could have got something out of the game. We will lose games, every team does but I think we will do well tho season even the ride will be bumpy.
      Standing in the park, I was wondering why a frisbee looks larger the closer it gets...then it hit me

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by wehatepalace View Post
      If I’m honest, I’d rather go to the Amex and watch entertaining football and get relegated than watch the utter dross we endured during the 2nd of last season !
      May not be a popular view point but ultimately we all go to football to be entertained, today although we lost I was still entertained.
      I’d take staying up over everything else. Luckily Potter can deliver that too.