Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] That should stop everyone getting carried away?

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I know everyone is entitled to their opinions, but yours is genuinely very shit.

Potter has had it spot on for the last 3 games. We've been brilliant in all and could have easily come away with 9 points.

Andone's red was a freak occurrence that cost us. Potter reacted brilliantly by encouraging the team to push on, making positive substitutions... and if Locadia had scored, then who knows.

I would bet good money that we will stay up this season. This is the first time we have actually looked like a Premier League team.

I thought Locadia was offside. If he'd have scored and we had a second goal disallowed, I'd worry about players either losing their heads or losing their motivation.

Brian Parsons

May 16, 2013
Bicester, Oxfordshire.
So from two home games where we all expected 6 points, we get just the one. Thats got relegation written all over it, only joking. Next week we're going to upset the form books and return triumphant from Citeee with all three points in the bag. Well the Scum beat Utd today......

Sent from my SM-A505FN using Tapatalk

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I was crowing today about how we didn't go all 'Houghton'. I really enjoyed it today.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Did we have a decent shot on target today? Poor header wide by Montoya, propper’s chip to their keeper and Locadia’s miss at the end are all I can remember, yet their sub’s first contribution was a clinical finish. That’s the difference (and they had 11 men).

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Well according to a lot of observers today we were quality despite only having 10 for 2/3 of match.... Paul merson reckons we'll be top ten if we play this way over the season

Was he piss*d?

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
We were at times (and for long spells) outstanding today. Even at times with 10 men.

My hype has increased.

F*ck Europe I expect us to be serious contenders for the Milky Way cup this time next season.

(Seriously though, my optimism increases everytime I see us play, and despite the result, that hasn't changed today).

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
Same sentiments as everyone on here. I enjoyed watching the match today, and I think with 11 men it could have been different. More of this please, Mr Potter.

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton
I often wonder with trolls - do they sit at home chuckling to themselves at how they are going to try to get a rise out of some posters on a messageboard and think how amusing they are. It's a peculiar existence.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
image.jpeg

Nothing changes. :facepalm:
Job done Junior.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Attitude of some on here has been embarrassing in the last few weeks having clearly got far to carried away with a win against Watford. I've even seen some talk about Europe:dunce:

I sincerely hope were not sat here at the end of this season accepting relegation by saying "but its ok coz this Potterball stuff has been nice to watch". I've already seen some of the cliche excuses you start to hear from relegated teams fans.

With Houghton we would have shut up shop there and quite possibly come away with a point. Instead we've got NOTHING.

You know you are probably the one getting carried away by ringing the alarm bell about relegation three games into the season?

Jan 30, 2008
Hope we get relegated RIP real BHA just seen a soppy bunch getting off the train at Brighton station ,Glory hunters imho
Regards
DR

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent
Attitude of some on here has been embarrassing in the last few weeks having clearly got far to carried away with a win against Watford. I've even seen some talk about Europe:dunce:

I sincerely hope were not sat here at the end of this season accepting relegation by saying "but its ok coz this Potterball stuff has been nice to watch". I've already seen some of the cliche excuses you start to hear from relegated teams fans.

With Houghton we would have shut up shop there and quite possibly come away with a point. Instead we've got NOTHING.

I don’t trust or value the opinion of anyone who can’t at least spell the name of our former manager right!

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
I often wonder with trolls - do they sit at home chuckling to themselves at how they are going to try to get a rise out of some posters on a messageboard and think how amusing they are. It's a peculiar existence.

The ones who respond with those predictable responses (i.e you ****, piss off you prick etc) are probably even worse. Do they enjoy typing out insults which mean f all, bring no wit or humour to the board only feeding the troll even more?
Something tells me they secretly love it when someone starts trolling. It gives them their chance to project all their inner anger plus showing everyone what a positive supporter they are via a football forum

They're all as weird as each other.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade

You can’t even spell his name you ****wit. Despite starting all the Hughton Out polls.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here