Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] That should stop everyone getting carried away?

junior

Dec 1, 2003
Didsbury, Manchester
Attitude of some on here has been embarrassing in the last few weeks having clearly got far to carried away with a win against Watford. I've even seen some talk about Europe:dunce:

I sincerely hope were not sat here at the end of this season accepting relegation by saying "but its ok coz this Potterball stuff has been nice to watch". I've already seen some of the cliche excuses you start to hear from relegated teams fans.

With Houghton we would have shut up shop there and quite possibly come away with a point. Instead we've got NOTHING.

albion534

Mar 4, 2010
Brighton, United Kingdom
Attitude of some on here has been embarrassing in the last few weeks having clearly got far to carried away with a win against Watford. I've even seen some talk about Europe:dunce:

I sincerely hope were not sat here at the end of this season accepting relegation by saying "but its ok coz this Potterball stuff has been nice to watch". I've already seen some of the cliche excuses you start to hear from relegated teams fans.

With Houghton we would have shut up shop there and quite possibly come away with a point. Instead we've got NOTHING.

And against Watford. We would of shut up and drawn.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bhawoddy

Jan 25, 2011

:ffsparr:

throbinson

Feb 18, 2009
Shropshire

What a stupid post, we took the game to them even with 10 men, individual errors cost us the game

lizard

Well-hung member
Jul 14, 2005

You went and ruined a good post with some nonsense at the end about Houghton, whoever that is.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Give me that game over the last game at the Amex against Saints every day of the week and twice on Sundays

I have been expecting a relegation battle and that’s what we’ll have, only this year we may not want to kill ourselves after defeats

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
:censored: off you tedious troll. Despite what your forces friends think, you are neither clever nor funny. Take a long hard look at yourself if you revel in this crap. Same boat as Timmy. Glad you enjoy that.

Washie

Jun 20, 2011
Eastbourne

I want you to look in a mirror, and think about all the people in your life. I want you to find the reason as to why you are so unhappy with life that you come on here only when things go wrong, and try to make things worse for people.

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon

Absolute rubbish

yxee

Oct 24, 2011
Manchester
I know everyone is entitled to their opinions, but yours is genuinely very shit.

Potter has had it spot on for the last 3 games. We've been brilliant in all and could have easily come away with 9 points.

Andone's red was a freak occurrence that cost us. Potter reacted brilliantly by encouraging the team to push on, making positive substitutions... and if Locadia had scored, then who knows.

I would bet good money that we will stay up this season. This is the first time we have actually looked like a Premier League team.

This exactly.

We have been a little unlucky today, but it's still early and we will continue to improve.

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick

You lost me at Houghton.

Must do better.

seagull_special

Jun 9, 2008
Abu Dhabi
At no point did we give up today or lose attacking impetus took a sweet goal from their sub and a goal in the dying embers of the game to beat us. If Locadia hadn’t fluffed his lines we could have come away with a point. Crappy result but lots of character in the team.

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London

Well, that's your opinion. Albeit a shit one.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I know everyone is entitled to their opinions, but yours is genuinely very shit.

Potter has had it spot on for the last 3 games. We've been brilliant in all and could have easily come away with 9 points.

Andone's red was a freak occurrence that cost us. Potter reacted brilliantly by encouraging the team to push on, making positive substitutions... and if Locadia had scored, then who knows.

I would bet good money that we will stay up this season. This is the first time we have actually looked like a Premier League team.
If Locardia had score today then he wouldn’t be Locardia.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here