Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Team bust up on pitch

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
If it were Zaha he would be rolling around demanding a penalty

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk

If it was Andone Bernie would have had a forearm smash in the side of the head.

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
How has nobody posted the real story here yet ffs.

Bernardo is chewing gum and spits it out and tries to volley it, most younger lads will know exactly what im talking about, letting the gum fall for you to volley. At the same time Florin stops and bends down, so Bernardo trying to kick his gum ends up kicking Andone. Andone understandably annoyed but it wasn't a bust up, or an intentional kick, or a conspiracy theory, it was just a horribly timed moment.

I used to be ace at volleying chewing gum. VAN BASTEN we used to shout when it hit someone

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Disgrace.

The window is still open to sell Bernardo to Germany.

GET rid.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Potter needs to sort it out.

Still 2 weeks to sell Bernardo.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
So there is.

So it turns out it's a joke from Bernardo gone wrong.

How many of us have taken a joke too far with our mates for them to be pissed off at us for 30 seconds and then they're over it?

Means absolutely NOTHING.

If anything, it's a positive that Bernardo jokes around with his team mates.

Yep, no harm done.

Wind up Andone before a game...... what harm could it do? :lol::lol:

You are right though, he is clearly messing about. Given Andone's temperament I would expect a far more firey response if he thought their was malice in it.

The Sun are trying to sensationalise something (shock horror)

nickjhs

NSC Patron
Apr 9, 2017
Ballarat, Australia
All hot air and bullshit. It is clear to me that Bernardo is messing about. Andone on the other hand doesn't seem to get it. And judging by this and his disgraceful antics later in the day he needs a major attitude change. We have gotten rid of one prima Donna with a predilection for trying to break legs, maybe it's time for another. Shame because he is an asset when not being a dick head.

Lush

Mods' Pet
How has nobody posted the real story here yet ffs.

Bernardo is chewing gum and spits it out and tries to volley it, most younger lads will know exactly what im talking about, letting the gum fall for you to volley. At the same time Florin stops and bends down, so Bernardo trying to kick his gum ends up kicking Andone. Andone understandably annoyed but it wasn't a bust up, or an intentional kick, or a conspiracy theory, it was just a horribly timed moment.

Drop kicking chewing gum on our lovely pitch! 😱

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Drop kicking chewing gum on our lovely pitch! ��

So thats why Locardia takes twice as long to control the ball and get his shot in, his boots are stuck in Bernardos chewing gum

essbee1

Jun 25, 2014
To be frank, if one of my team mates had wound me up before the game and I was miffed about it, it would inevitably
spill over to the match because I'd have had no outlet for my frustration (and that's the type of person I am). But I would never go so far
as making a potential career-ending tackle on the oppo.

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
Bloody hoodies.

Marty___Mcfly

I see your wicked plan - I’m a junglist.
Sep 14, 2011
Chewing gum? I'm guessing it was a cherry stone- note the handful of cherries he continues to scoff at 25 seconds in the video. Chucking a cherry stone is fair dos in my book and an attempt to volley shows a genuine passion for the game. Andone just caught in the crossfire...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here