Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Time to cash in on Andone and promote Connelly

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Dirty b a s t a r d

Easy red and i saw that from a huge distance away. This bloke has anger issues. Angry when he scores, angry on the pitch. He is a total liability and a cock. Get rid

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent
Always one tackle away from a red card !

Connelly, it’s his time !!

Things happen for a reason !

I’m afraid, as much as you might be fishing I agree... came on as a sub againstValencia and his first piece of the action was to go through the back of the right backs legs when he had no chance of getting the ball...

He has something mentally wrong about the way he plays the game !

SeagullDubai

May 13, 2016
My biggest complaint with Florin is how he shows far too much of the ball to the opposition when running at them. He invites the tackle but doesn't seem to have that ability to skip past defenders. I thought he was signed to be that fox in the box type centre forward but it doesn't look like that's his strength. Not sure what his best position is, but him playing wide(ish) doesn't seem to bring the best out in him
I agree. I have yet to see any clever footwork or intricate control of the ball.

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
unable to control ball then committed terrible foul. WTF was he doing trying to convince ref he was innocent

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Nearly as worrying are the fans berating the ref, Southampton player and applauding Andone off.

These are people in the East Lower with the best view available.

Lower West Stander

Mar 25, 2012
Back in Sussex
Really stupid challenge but he’s desperate to prove himself, needs to channel himself more.

If he does, he’ll be great but he’s running out of time. He hasn’t played anything like enough games to justify his place since we signed him.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
Connolly now has a massive chance against Bristol Rovers.

Bag a couple there and be on the bench against the Champions. This really could be his big break.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Couldn't make it up.

#NeverWrong.

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
I don't think we have cause to say Connelly > Andone, sorry. Connelly has been great at U23 level, fair play to him. I recon he is ready to play as a first team pro, but I think it's wrong to say (and unfair on him to say) that he is ready for first team PL football. Tbh I'd be very impressed if he was able to hold down a first team spot in the Championship. Not saying he couldn't but that is definately my most optimisitc expectation for him at this stage of his development.

I'm not sure it's fair to say that Andone let us down. It was, in part, his determination that led to him getting sent off. I feel let down when a player lacks determination, not when they show it. His sending off obviously cost us today, but I can't say I feel let down. Infact up until he got sent off he showed what his determination brings. The problem was a lack of control and a bad decision in one moment (to try to win the ball in what ended up being a dangerous situation/way).

I also apologize for my first post on this thread too, I wasn't feeling particularly chirpy for obvious reasons. & I don't agree with the thread & it's title, I never like to see it suggested that we should get rid of any of our players (unless their effort or quality is seriously questionable, and certainly not in response to a particular moment in a match). But still I shouldn't react like that, so I apologize.

It’s all about opinions! It’s never personal !

Keep the faith !

Sea Sea Sea Siders !

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Bloke's his own worst enemy. His aggression isn't matched by his ability. Should be apologising to his team mates and his manager for today's moronic red. And to the fans, seeing as how we'll doubtless now have more minutes of Trolley 2.0 inflicted on us while he's suspended.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Potter should obviously stage a production of The Pirates of Penzance.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here