Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Time to cash in on Andone and promote Connelly

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Ok, just seen it on phone - was very silly. I take that back. Very strange one. But still was brilliant before that and no shouldn’t be sold.

36 appearances, 5 Yellows, 1 Red, 1 Retrospective ban.

Appalling record for a striker. What’s the point having a player that misses more matches than plays

sagaman

Dec 25, 2005
Brighton
He is not fit to wear the shirt

His goals have been less than his reckless challenges which have let the Albion down again

Andones malice may cost us the game. Not acceptable

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
That red was ridiculous.
If andone can’t sort his discipline out then he’s no good for us.
But he’s a good player - fast, and can finish.
Too soon to get rid.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Well, the first two posts quoted certainly were! Totally unnecessary response IMHO - not that I agree with the OP at this time, but if Andone ultimately can't cut it because of his temper, that time may come sooner tan Andone would like.

You think what happened was an expression of his temper? It wasn't deliberate at all. A red? Yes. Malicious? No.

I'm fed up with people starting new threads to tell us we should get rid of a player because they made a mistake. It's idiotic.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
You think what happened was an expression of his temper? It wasn't deliberate at all. A red? Yes. Malicious? No.

I'm fed up with people starting new threads to tell us we should get rid of a player because they made a mistake. It's idiotic.
Temper? Maybe, maybe not. Attitude, aggression, lack of control, hot-headedness - choose your own word. I don't agree it's time to get rid of now - but he can't be allowed to carry on being more of a liability than an asset indefinitely.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Andone's temper is a real problem. Two reds (and should have been a third) already. Not even like he scores often enough that that becomes not a liability.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
He’s essentially cost us three points today.
You could tell saints would grind us down with a man advantage.
Ive no doubt would have taken them without the sending off.
They couldn’t live with us without that massive leg up.

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing

Fuc k off you prick !

Read my original post !

It’s about creating discussion and debate !!

Andone is a hot head, his place could easily be filled by a young hungry Connelly,
That was the point of my thread !!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here