Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Time to cash in on Andone and promote Connelly

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Apr 5, 2014
Andone is a quality player. But he is a liability too.

Not sure how to get round it.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
He was fantastic til the red. So no that’s a stupid suggestion. He’ll be back.

Edited on seeing replay*

Last edited:

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
A lot of people here seemed to think we should bin knockaert after two stupid reds in four seasons.
Andone has two in just over one season

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
He was fantastic til the red. So no that’s a stupid suggestion. It was a clumsy accident - it happens.
Hmmm, im an andone fan, but that was a blatant red, and its not exactly an isolated incident. Disagree with the op that we should bin him off. Getting the passion from him and improving his disciplinary record will be a major challenge for potter

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Stat Brother

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
If I were Tom Cruise I'd have sent Andone off the moment the ball was passed to him.

He's a silly silly boy.

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
And im not sure what florin's plans for this evening are, but I'd suggest it might be worth giving nsc a swerve. Especially if we lose

He was fantastic til the red. So no that’s a stupid suggestion. It was a clumsy accident - it happens.

Definitely not an accident, he was miles late. Had a practice run on the goalie earlier as well.

He just instinctively wants to leave crap on opposition players, really going to be tough one for Potter to solve

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Hmmm, im an andone fan, but that was a blatant red, and its not exactly an isolated incident. Disagree with the op that we should bin him off. Getting the passion from him and improving his disciplinary record will be a major challenge for potter

I don't believe any neutral is going to call it a clumsy accident.

I’ve not seen it on tv - as soon as it happens I said red. He was stupid and he’ll know that - clumsy accident may be wrong but what I meant was he didn’t seem to be deliberately trying to make a bad tackle - went over the ball and followed through too much. As I say, I’ve not seen it. But he was class before that so I’m defending him 100%.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Ok, just seen it on phone - was very silly. I take that back. Very strange one. But still was brilliant before that and no shouldn’t be sold.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here