Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Humour] Glad it didn't spread here

Hendrax

Jan 23, 2013
Worthing
Woke up this morning.to a barrage of insults on Twitter.

Read my tweets. Absolutely no recollection. Tail between legs time

When have you served yourself up as a complete pr!ck and felt the regret and subsequent social media wrath.

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Apr 5, 2014
At least you can delete it in Twitter. NSC is less forgiving. Not sure why there isn't a removal function for when your Jack Daniels communication centre takes over.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
At least you can delete it in Twitter. NSC is less forgiving. Not sure why there isn't a removal function for when your Jack Daniels communication centre takes over.

There is. It’s called “Bozza”. If you’re an obvious-soon-to-be-unelected weapons-grade tool of a candidate, he’ll do it. No reason to believe he wouldn’t do it for you too.

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
Apr 5, 2014
There is. It’s called “Bozza”. If you’re an obvious-soon-to-be-unelected weapons-grade tool of a candidate, he’ll do it. No reason to believe he wouldn’t do it for you too.

I've made a few entries I've thought better of but I think I may be more thought of as a nerd than a tool at this stage. I'm okay with that.

father_and_son

Jan 23, 2012
Under the Police Box

When have you served yourself up as a complete pr!ck and felt the regret and subsequent social media wrath.

Such a tease of a post with no content! The ultimate in clickbait. Share some screenshots!

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester

Wow! That's some admission! Very brave to own up to tweeting on Twitter.....................

Hendrax

Jan 23, 2013
Worthing
I got on my high horse with deontay wilder. Writing.inndepth ramblings about the heavyweight division.

When I looked at the tweet this morning the first 5 replies were me.

I dont remember a single word and was glad to find NSC hadn't felt my drunken idiocy.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here