Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Where do you get a replacement ticket if you've forgotten your ST

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
My idiot son who is staying this weekend, has just informed me he failed to being his ST with him.

Where do you go yo get a replacement, the ticket booth or the ticket office.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Queue up at the ticket office windows, and get a paper ticket issued for today. They may charge him.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Queue up at the ticket office windows, and get a paper ticket issued for today. They may charge him.

Was £25 which is partly refundable, at least it was but havent forgotten mine for some time so it may have changed. I thin k they wait to see if the original is used for entry, which is understandable.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Was £25 which is partly refundable, at least it was but havent forgotten mine for some time so it may have changed. I thin k they wait to see if the original is used for entry, which is understandable.

I think that is for a lost card and replacement, rather than just a forgotten one.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I dont think so as that is £15. I thought the £25 was to cover any person gaining entry to the game and sitting in an empty seat, but I could be wrong as things change very frequently nowadays.

I forgot mine once and was charged £5...re the £25 I think you are getting confused

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex

Surely not. They will check to see if ST has been used “today” and if not cancel it for today and issue a paper ticket.

An admin charge will be levied unless you really crawl

phoenix

May 18, 2009
My idiot son who is staying this weekend, has just informed me he failed to being his ST with him.

Where do you go yo get a replacement, the ticket booth or the ticket office.

I'm sorry but you can only blame yourself :) When my idiot son came to visit i said call "before you leave". He said why? I said its important ! He replied don't be a pratt Dad i already have it with me ! :shootself

ofco8

May 18, 2007
Brighton
I left mine at home last week. Luckily live on outskirts of Brighton so we could nip back home for it and still get a drink before the match. Phew!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here