Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Southampton *** Official Match Thread ***

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008
He's started well but I haven't joined the Burn fan club as if he's immense or something. He's also been offside for two of our goals (yes he crossed it against West Ham but was standing offside) and he played Hernandez onside for the only goal we have conceded. Yet all on here state how shit Duffy is and how incredible Burn is.

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
He's started well but I haven't joined the Burn fan club as if he's immense or something. He's also been offside for two of our goals (yes he crossed it against West Ham but was standing offside) and he played Hernandez onside for the only goal we have conceded. Yet all on here state how shit Duffy is and how incredible Burn is.

I think it was Dunk that played little pea on side last week

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Typical idiot match day comments here.

Stone wall red. Horrific tackle. At least we all agree on that.

The VAR goal? BLATANT offside - and foul! The corner comes in, Dunk heads towards goal, Burn is backing into the goalkeeper, both offside and obstructing him.

Embarrassing booing Valery for nearly having his leg broken. Embarrassing clapping off Andone for being a hothead and potentially costing us the game.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Frustrating first half - lots of promise let down by Andone's stupidity.

I still think we can get something though, and it's good to see we haven't responded to the red by going backs to the wall and defending for our lives for the rest of the game.

Oh, and why are some of our fans booing Valery? Hardly his fault that Andone tackled him like that, is it?

perth seagull

Jul 5, 2003
This match reminds me of Cardiff away last season. Where we dominated against a rubbish side, then had a player sent off, and then conceded right at the end of the match and lost. I can see this happening again today.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Typical idiot match day comments here.

Stone wall red. Horrific tackle. At least we all agree on that.

The VAR goal? BLATANT offside - and foul! The corner comes in, Dunk heads towards goal, Burn is backing into the goalkeeper, both offside and obstructing him.

Embarrassing booing Valery for nearly having his leg broken. Embarrassing clapping off Andone for being a hothead and potentially costing us the game.
Yup, this.

Sent from my H8314 using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here