Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Southampton *** Official Match Thread ***

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008
We get into much better positions than last year but much more wasteful too. How crap was that from Locadia!

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Locadia looks so immobile. Does he look a bit overweight?

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Watch it again, please. He took a bit touch, has a rush of blood in frustration, went over the top with studs up with an angry “I’m gonna do him here” expression on his face, and planted his studs hard and over the ball into Valery’s shin. The most blatant red since Knockaert launched himself two footed at the Cardiff player. (Some on here tried to claim with a straight face that he slipped)

Well what I saw was him trying to turn on the ball and missing. One of those 360 spins. That's what it looked like to me.

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
So frustrating these last two games. Really should have taken more than 1 point. Last season we were just crap

Whilst I agree it gives me confidence that we can win a good number of games this season. Last season we were losing and deserving it. We will never know but with 11 players o the pitch I think we would have won today and that's an improvement.

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008
Burn was offside again at that corner! Is he thick. Terrible miss from Locadia. Saints running the clock down obviously.

Thompson720

Jan 5, 2019
Patcham
Get out Locadia. Firm believer in encouraging and backing a player but he's done now.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Washie

Jun 20, 2011
Eastbourne
Maybe we should start learning how to shoot, as that is Maupay, Trossard and now Locadia who have missed blatant chances.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here