maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Bollox don't deserve one point let alone 3

Andone has a lot to answer for.

Also, poor finishing cost us the game.

Goberpiles

Feb 25, 2017
Stayed up by 2 points last season already this season we have dropped 5 points in games we should have won easily, feck me

D

Deleted member 2719

Have any of the "Locadia and Jahanbaksh will be like men reborn this season" brigade reappraised their view yet?

Are you still here?

Thought you had gone skipping off with NOOBHA.

Washie

Jun 20, 2011
Eastbourne
Have any of the "Locadia and Jahanbaksh will be like men reborn this season" brigade reappraised their view yet?

Florin won't be popular in the changing room. Undoubtedly cost the game.

Another going on the ignore list, though only because it's been shown many times that you know **** all and only show up when we lose.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I have never been so confident about staying up in the Premier League.

We have looked great in all 3 games this season.

Andone's red cost us, otherwise we would have surely won it today - just one of those days, onwards and upwards.

Yep, showed real character and just didn’t get the rub of the green. Sending off did for us but absolutely no complaints from me as to how we’ve played

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008
And Montoya gets beaten soooo easily by Boufal who's hardly quick or a world beater. Think this shows that Saints will finish above us (yes red card, yes we've played well but they've gone into their shell) but we've a good chance of finishing above the three promoted, Watford and Palace. Performances have been good. Like the way we can get forward by passing it.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here