Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Southampton *** Official Match Thread ***

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
INTERFERING with play as well you know.

Offside offence

A player in an offside position at the moment the ball is played or touched* by a team-mate is only penalised on becoming involved in active play by:
interfering with play by playing or touching a ball passed or touched by a team-mate or
interfering with an opponent by:
preventing an opponent from playing or being able to play the ball by clearly obstructing the opponent’s line of vision
or
challenging an opponent for the ball or
clearly attempting to play a ball which is close when this action impacts on an opponent or
making an obvious action which clearly impacts on the ability of an opponent to play the ball

Sigh.......

I know that too.
I give up. You really don't get it. Oh we, here you are, the gift you most want ..... the last word. Welcome to it! :shrug:

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
Elbow in the gullet - only a yellow??

Ward-Prowse backs into Duffy - gets a free-kick.

I'm getting a bit annoyed now.

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
Different season same shit, team on a bad run who can't win come to the Amex and look like taking 3 points, points dropped last week and looking like again this week.

Or team playing really well and on top in the match put severely on the back foot by moment of madness by one of the players

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Different season same shit, team on a bad run who can't win come to the Amex and look like taking 3 points, points dropped last week and looking like again this week.
Fair bit of misfortune involved this time round, but same result, unless we do something a bit special now.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here