Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Leics v albion u23 k.o 7pm

Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ

Hove / Παρος
Apr 7, 2006
Hove / Παρος
A 20 year old Irish lad playing in Belgium, I reckon he would be lost over there. He has to stay in a English speaking side and lodgings/hotel

Sorry but what an utter load of bollocks! This sentiment makes you sound like you have lived an unbelievably sheltered life! What were you doing when you were 20? I was working hard, travelling the world and putting myself in unfamiliar circumstances to learn and explore. Can't see it as being anything other than an utterly positive experience for Aaron to go abroad. Just look at Jadon Sancho - he's gone from nothing to superstar in a couple of years, arriving in Dortmund aged just 17 without speaking a word of German.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Very good performance from the lads. There’s plenty to like about quite a few of them and I hope 1/2 make it into our first team

Looked to me like a fair result, comprehensive team victory, good individual performances, with three very good goals!

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol
Ⓩ-Ⓐ-[emoji713 said:
-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ;9045782]Sorry but what an utter load of bollocks! This sentiment makes you sound like you have lived an unbelievably sheltered life! What were you doing when you were 20? I was working hard, travelling the world and putting myself in unfamiliar circumstances to learn and explore. Can't see it as being anything other than an utterly positive experience for Aaron to go abroad. Just look at Jadon Sancho - he's gone from nothing to superstar in a couple of years, arriving in Dortmund aged just 17 without speaking a word of German.

Innit. Getting paid to see a new country. Possibly learn a language. And score goals. Seems okay to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here