Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Is it possible to resend the email for print at home tickets?

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
Been an absolute moron and got tickets for tomorrow and opted for print at home without checking what email was being used on the club site. However the tickets have gone straight to an email address I don’t have access too anymore. Is there any way to change this or am I going to have to wait until tomorrow to ring up?

phoenix

May 18, 2009
Been an absolute moron and got tickets for tomorrow and opted for print at home without checking what email was being used on the club site. However the tickets have gone straight to an email address I don’t have access too anymore. Is there any way to change this or am I going to have to wait until tomorrow to ring up?

Cant you send email with fan number saying you didn't realise you gave email address that is not accessible now? I always found them very helpful.
That's assuming someone reads the email, good luck.

You can only use ticket once as it will register on system when you go through turnstile, entrance.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter

Get to the Amex early, and queue at the ticket windows. Explain the situation, and they should issue you with a ticket. You may have to pay £1 or £1.50

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
Cant you send email with fan number saying you didn't realise you gave email address that is not accessible now? I always found them very helpful.
That's assuming someone reads the email, good luck.

You can only use ticket once as it will register on system when you go through turnstile, entrance.

Yeah, I’ll be able to email them or phone them tomorrow and sort it that way but it means rushing around to get to a printer.

Was hoping there would be a way to resend the email so I could get it printed tonight whilst I’ve got easy access to a printer. Looking like that’s not the case so will have to get hold of them tomorrow and sort it from there.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Yeah, I’ll be able to email them or phone them tomorrow and sort it that way but it means rushing around to get to a printer.

Was hoping there would be a way to resend the email so I could get it printed tonight whilst I’ve got easy access to a printer. Looking like that’s not the case so will have to get hold of them tomorrow and sort it from there.

Take note of what [MENTION=14365]Thunder Bolt[/MENTION] says ^. They're so helpful in the ticket office, but either phone them up and, if that doesn't work, get there early. My hunch is you'll get in.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Generally to sort this you need to phone them. Sometimes if the club are sending lots of emails out at once then spam filters think they are doing something nefarious and block them.

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
Do you actually have to print it? Can you not use your phone? Zoom in on it and use the phone screen at the turnstyle like e-tickets?

Stat Brother

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

My printer is a bit shite and it shifted the top half of the black box thingy across a little bit.

As a safety measure I took a photo of said box (not sent to an email synced with this phone) anyhoo sure enough, black box didn't work.
The steward wouldn't/couldn't override the turnstile on the strength of the rest of the ticket, but I presented the photo of the box and hey presto in went Lil Miss Stat.

So seemingly the ticket isn't actually needed.

Last edited:

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
Makes me think there must be a good reason why the PDF isn't made available on your Albion account straight after purchase. Why send an email when the ticket could be made easily accessible from your supporter's dashboard?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here