Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Drinking] ******The official Fridat night drinking thread ******

wunt be druv

Oh bugger..!
Jun 17, 2011
In my own strange world
On this glorious Fridat night I shall be tucking into a dangerously large amount of Brighton Gin and tonic with a large amount of ice and an eff off chuck of orange! Happy Fridat night all you lovely N.S.C.ers!

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
I started at lunchtime at Mikkeller in Barcelona.

A BA Cherry Lambic & Hazy Pale from them, a Grapefruit Pale Sour from To Ol if you must know

nickbrighton

Feb 19, 2016
have just got home from a nice afternoon supping a few beers with an old RAF colleague in the RAFA club, and a few bars on Brighton Seafront. Nice way to spend the afternoon

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Started with a Clockwork Tangerine from Brewdog, a nice refreshing drop, maybe a bottle of something red a bit later.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Just had a bottle of Oakham's Bishop's Farewell, its a Golden Ale that comes in at 5% and is bloomin luverly ! Now moving on to some Oakham Citra's..

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Two quick Brewdog Quenchquakers until my next consignment of Tiny Rebel CWUB Tropicana’s turn up. Happy Fridat everyone .

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Where the bloody hell are they ?

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
shit loads of mid range red ....shiraz , cab merlot ......after some coopers sparkling pale ale .....cuppla spliffs and some of pablo's finest ....the cricket has quite frankly left me champing for an argument .......but that's another story..

Pickles

May 5, 2014
I thought CWUB Tropicana’s drinks are free ?

Just a careless whisper mate.

Tonight, being not just any old Fridat, but an Albion home tomorrow and bank holiday Fridat, I am having these little crackeroonees, ICE cold, of course..
icpunk.jpg

zefarelly

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
After a walk and half hour swim in the sea with the dog, on my tail! a cold cold tin of punk IPA , a swift one whilst waiting for fish and chips, and two to go, from the old star, so yummy I can't remember already.

Happy daze

The Clamp

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Had a few bottles of some unpronounceable German beer from Asda. 5% and 92p each for 500ml. Very drinkable. Now back from a stroll around Shoreham and I’m enjoying a cup of tea and a beef and mustard sandwich. That’s me done with booze tonight long walk on the Downs tomorrow. Well indeed for a while, I’m back on nights tomorrow evening with tonnes of overtime coming up , so no real boozing for me now, prob until October. Fine by me.

Last edited:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Time for a very crisp white

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
My Fridat night was going to start around after lunch of the third test until I watched that horror unfold and ended up not having a beer until gone 6 when I switched the cricket off.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here