Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Travel] Speeding Ticket

Seagull85

Apr 21, 2009
Hello good folk of NSC, I'm looking for a bit of guidance and to be hoenst reassurance.

I recently got caught by a moible speed van, I suspected I had been done but only got it confirmed today.

74mph in a 50mph zone - Does anybody have any recent history of this and what I can expect next?

Some additional detail - The road was duel carriageway, clear day, light traffic, my licence is currently clean, I will plead guilty and accept my punishment.

Thanks!

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Hello good folk of NSC, I'm looking for a bit of guidance and to be hoenst reassurance.

I recently got caught by a moible speed van, I suspected I had been done but only got it confirmed today.

74mph in a 50mph zone - Does anybody have any recent history of this and what I can expect next?

Some additional detail - The road was duel carriageway, clear day, light traffic, my licence is currently clean, I will plead guilty and accept my punishment.

Thanks!

2 year ban 100 hrs community service as you plead guilty :)

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire

Thanks!

It’s above the threshold for doing the speed awareness course. You’re looking at at least three points and a fine

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Driver Awareness Course

Edit: Oops, apparently not!

Normal Rob

Jul 8, 2003
Somerset
Capturedri.JPG

dazzer6666

Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

Thanks!

4-6 points (or a 28 day ban) and fine of 75-125% of a week's wages according to guidelines - so if you plead guilty with nothing else to be taken into account should fall within that

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Do you think I'm likely to be banned?

Unlikely unless you’ve got a lot of previous

Bad luck btw. The mobile ones are f***ers. It’s a Horrible feeling

Stat Brother

Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Unlikely unless you’ve got a lot of previous

Bad luck btw. The mobile ones are f***ers. It’s a Horrible feeling

It's not bad luck at all.

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
Points and a fine.....and a proper piss take for posting it on NSC.
Personally, I think it should be upgraded to driving without due care as well(I'm an ex driving instructor, I hate all road users)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here