Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 23 - 25/8

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Yep. Absolutely nothing to get excited about since the FA Cup win in 95. Some Premier League armchair fans talk about clubs like ours being tinpot with no history, etc, but imo the worst clubs to support are those such as everton, who have bumbled along doing and winning absolutely nothing of note for donkeys years. Must be so boring. Can probably draw parallels with why the atmosphere at Goodison and from their fans both times at the Amex is up there with the worst I've witnessed in a long time despite the number of fans

Going my their main forum now and over the years, it’s worse than being bored. The vast majority are despondent, and angry with a load of players, the manager and their recruitment business in and out.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Going my their main forum now and over the years, it’s worse than being bored. The vast majority are despondent, and angry with a load of players, the manager and their recruitment business in and out.

And yet they have the status of being an established top ten PL club. Remind me again, what is TB's plan for us?

SeagullDubai

May 13, 2016
He’s had a few different hairstyles over the past few years, all awful.

Perhaps he has lost a number of bets?
Maybe his barber is a secret Wolves supporter and convinces him he looks great while having a good old chuckle with his Wolves chums

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
And yet they have the status of being an established top ten PL club. Remind me again, what is TB's plan for us?

Ever the optimist, that’s TB’s plan, good luck to him. Most Albion fans are more short-termist, simply hoping to watch decent football, some wins and to stay in the PL.

By complete contrast, Toffees fans are pessimists after 30 plus years of hurt.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
2-2 30 mins in at norwich chelsea.

I like how Norwich play, defensively wide open but nice attacking football but unfortunately they need to be relegated. Goal music. ****ing goal music.:ffsparr:

SeagullDubai

May 13, 2016
Typical. After the first 5 minutes does nothing all game and then pops one in..

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
You say that, they often trouble the big teams, though. I mean most teams up their game against the big six, but it feels like Palace always turn it on (at least in their recent run in the premier league), especially when we are expecting a humiliation for them.

Well I got that wrong didn’t I and you got it right :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here