Saturday 24/8
Norwich City v Chelsea (12:30)
Brighton & Hove Albion v Southampton
Manchester United v Crystal Palace
Sheffield United v Leicester City
Watford v West Ham United
Liverpool v. Arsenal (17:30)

Sunday 25/8
AFC Bournemouth v Manchester City (14:00)
Tottenham Hotspur v Newcastle United (16:30)
Wolverhampton Wanderers v Burnley (16:30)

Screenshot 2019-08-23 at 15.02.36.png

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ;9045201 said:
Cool, didn't realise there was a Friday night game today - is there one every week now or just sometimes?

Now and then

Love a Friday night Prem game to start the weekend - pretty sure last season they did a few early on, then didn't really bother. Not sure why it stopped.

crookie

Jun 14, 2013
Back in Sussex
Love a Friday night Prem game to start the weekend - pretty sure last season they did a few early on, then didn't really bother. Not sure why it stopped.

Agree, love them. I guess because traditionally it's a Championship on a Friday night, so we only get the odd PL match

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
I've got my realistic hat on today. We need the big teams to keep beating those at the bottom because at some stage this season there's a good chance that's where we'll be, nearer the bottom than the top.
Wins for Everton, Chelsea, Man Utd, Leicester, Man City and Spurs all be it by the odd goal.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
I'm all aboard the Arsenal away win bus as well. Nailed on Albion win - I don't understand why people are talking up Saints to the extent they are. I've also got a sneaky feeling that Burnley will come away with something from Molyneux.

Easy money

essbee1

Jun 25, 2014
I'm all aboard the Arsenal away win bus as well. Nailed on Albion win - I don't understand why people are talking up Saints to the extent they are. I've also got a sneaky feeling that Burnley will come away with something from Molyneux.

Easy money

Saints gave Liverpool a run for their money. I'm a bit wary of them tbh.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Saints gave Liverpool a run for their money. I'm a bit wary of them tbh.

Yeah I heard people saying that, but guess I didn't see much actual evidence of it, beyond Liverpool simply turning off towards the end. Their goal was ridiculous. Caveats are that I was very drunk when I watched it and that I am still firmly in my pre-season Potterball glass-half-full bubble. And I really rate Adams, Hojbjerg and JWP. I just reckon they're gonna be outclassed by our system.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Yeah I heard people saying that, but guess I didn't see much actual evidence of it, beyond Liverpool simply turning off towards the end. Their goal was ridiculous. Caveats are that I was very drunk when I watched it and that I am still firmly in my pre-season Potterball glass-half-full bubble. And I really rate Adams, Hojbjerg and JWP. I just reckon they're gonna be outclassed by our system.

Not yet familiar with Adams, but Hojbjerg's mint, and JWP pretty good. Redmond's their one though. Ings I rate too, and Valery's getting good write-ups.
Should be a fascinating game.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Hopefully Everton will let some more air out of the Villa balloon tonight, it'd be fun to see their underwhelming start continue. Its got 1-1 written all over it though, from where I'm sitting.

seagull_special

Jun 9, 2008
Abu Dhabi
Hopefully Everton will let some more air out of the Villa balloon tonight, it'd be fun to see their underwhelming start continue. Its got 1-1 written all over it though, from where I'm sitting.

Fancy Everton to breeze past Villa
Narrow victory for us against the Saints
Liverpool to bt Arsenal
And Man Utd to stuff Palace

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here