Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Kennels near Worthing.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Am going away for a midweek break in October and we will now have to put our Jack Russell in kennels.
So.....has anyone had any experience with this sort of thing. If so any feedback would be appreciated... Ta.

Brok

😐
Dec 26, 2011
:eek: Put a Jack Russell in kennels, and it'll never forgive, and it'll never forget. On your head be it...

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
The one at Clapham, along Long Furlong, used them three or four times, our dog is a Border Terrier

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
We never use kennels, but I'm happy to pass details to you of the person we use.

Henry, our lab, lives in her house with her. She has her own dog, and occasionally is looking after other dogs at the same time.

It feels a better solution to us than kennels, but appreciate that everyone is different.

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
We never use kennels, but I'm happy to pass details to you of the person we use.

Henry, our lab, lives in her house with her. She has her own dog, and occasionally is looking after other dogs at the same time.

It feels a better solution to us than kennels, but appreciate that everyone is different.

Yeah, we usually send our dogs to stay with one of our friends, and then we have hers in return (We've got three). She also looks after other dogs from time to time, and this time she wasn't available, so we sent ours to Pridelands near Ringmer. Appreciate that may be a bit far for the OP, but we picked them up this morning and they were fine, and the lady said they'd been great, no traumas/drams.

SUIYHP

The King's Gull
Apr 16, 2009
Inside Southwick Tunnel
I have a cousin based in Steyning who has just started a business housesitting pets, if you were interested you can PM me.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Yeah, we usually send our dogs to stay with one of our friends, and then we have hers in return (We've got three). She also looks after other dogs from time to time, and this time she wasn't available, so we sent ours to Pridelands near Ringmer. Appreciate that may be a bit far for the OP, but we picked them up this morning and they were fine, and the lady said they'd been great, no traumas/drams.

Ours isn't a friend (unfortunately), it's a paid-for commercial arrangement. Adds a fair chunk to the cost of a holiday!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here