Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Someone please explain

arewethereyet?

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
How on earth after a convincing away win, a good draw (should have won) at home can the “expert” that is Mr Lawrenson possibly come to the conclusion that not only will Stains beat us at home and we will not score! I am struggling to see why and how he comes to this assumption :tantrum:

afters

Jul 9, 2003
as 10cc say, not in hove
How on earth after a convincing away win, a good draw (should have won) at home can the “expert” that is Mr Lawrenson possibly come to the conclusion that not only will Stains beat us at home and we will not score! I am struggling to see why and how he comes to this assumption :tantrum:

very strange indeed. they may well beat us, but to predict a 2-0 home defeat? strange!

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Brexit.

Stat Brother

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
"Roy Hodgson's team are in danger of becoming known as 'Crystal Palace nil' ".

el punal

I do not want a repeat of last season’s debacle. Having had to catch the train from Southampton with their fans spouting off was bad enough, then having to return with them crowing about how f***ing brilliant they were was too much to bear. A comfortable home win and three points please will do nicely.

Napier

Jan 27, 2009
Devon
I do not want a repeat of last season’s debacle. Having had to catch the train from Southampton with their fans spouting off was bad enough, then having to return with them crowing about how f***ing brilliant they were was too much to bear. A comfortable home win and three points please will do nicely.

Yes, that was such a depressing performance - only five months ago! Let's hope for a much more ambitious and entertaining performance on Saturday.

el punal

el punal

Oops! Sorry repeat post. :blush:

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
They've won 1 in 9 and their away record was almost as bad as ours last season. We really need to be targeting a win here.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann

Oops! Sorry repeat post. :blush:

You've made yourself very clear.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here