Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] What A Difference A year Makes - Albion Stats

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
Help!!

I'm trying to post a spreadsheet on here. It's in Excel but I'm using a mobile and it's very fiddly.

Any clues?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
It'd be great to post the file up here. Basically it's what we all know...possession up attempts/on target up fouls and yellow cards down.

All good.

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
It seems like a massive improvement in every department over those two fixtures.

Could you include the score to make it easier to digest? Perhaps as goals for and goals against.

I'd put them in as a comment but when it came to putting in the West Ham score as 1-1 the programme turned it to a date as 1st January.

I'll have another go.

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
It seems like a massive improvement in every department over those two fixtures.

Could you include the score to make it easier to digest? Perhaps as goals for and goals against.

Not really , we are only as third as good at home

macbeth

Dismembered
Jan 3, 2018
six feet beneath the moon...
So we've ended up with 1 more point out if those two fixtures than we did last year. Which isn't massive, though somewhat ironically we were one goal better defensivley this time around. It is very worth bearing in mind that both if these fixtures cam at a time where CH's football was getting results, and we're both before we experienced that absolute nosedive in form which saw him lose his job. If we had maintained the form that we were showing when we had those two fixtures last season, then I've no doubt that CH wouldn't have been sacked.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Great, but it's only have the story as there are no stats on the defensive situation. Have we given up more or less shots, etc

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
I'd put them in as a comment but when it came to putting in the West Ham score as 1-1 the programme turned it to a date as 1st January.

I'll have another go.

Change the format of the cell to text, rather than number or date. Be good to have a points row as well?

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
here you go:

spreadsheet.jpg

I thought we started at home last season beating Man U? Boy, looking back, wasn’t that crap

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here