Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Bell Cheeses on the tools

Feb 9, 2011
Lancing
Thought I'd start this to compare with the office workers one.
We fitted a solid wood floor last week and the lady has rang up today and complained that although she is happy with the fitting etc the wood is slightly different colours and has different grains on it. I did try to explain it came trees .World has gone mad

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

We fitted a solid wood floor last week and the lady has rang up today and complained that although she is happy with the fitting etc the wood is slightly different colours and has different grains on it. I did try to explain it came trees .World has gone mad

With a title like that, don't expect the thread to last as long as the other one. Or even the rest of this evening, come to that...

dazzer6666

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

The other one isn’t just for office workers, it just so happens that most offices are full of them so there’s more material.........

......and anyway, this is a customer being a bell, not a worker.....[emoji23][emoji23]

lizard

Well-hung member
Jul 14, 2005
img_1226.jpg

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven

Wooden happen in Germany :)

Tokyohands

Jan 5, 2017
Tokyo
My mrs called me up at work in a flap the other day, saying the air con in car wasn't working. She hadn't turned it on.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley

But did you randomise the pieces? If you don't mix the packs up a bit when laying you can get light and dark patches which is shit, and if all the pieces cut from the same tree are laid next to each other, you get patches where all the grain is tight and patches where it is all open. Are you the Bell Cheese in the story?

pearl

May 3, 2016
Behind My Eyes
A family I know returned from holiday to find the freezer had packed up and was full of stinking rotting food.

The kids pre-holiday chore was to go round the house switching everything off ..... oophs

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here