Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] The Table

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Yes, I know it is extremely early doors but isn't it just very satisfying to see us in the top 6 surrounded by the big clubs!

Soton a must win game!!!

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
I don't think it is a must win game but do want to win so that we go into the city game high on confidence.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Keep this up for a few more games, and teams playing us will be changing their tactics to stop our charge for European qualification.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Keep this up for a few more games, and teams playing us will be changing their tactics to stop our charge for European qualification.

Reminds me a bit of the original title of Life of Brian (substituting BHA for JHC) :lolol:

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
Yes, I know it is extremely early doors but isn't it just very satisfying to see us in the top 6 surrounded by the big clubs!

Soton a must win game!!!

I know you're saying it a bit tongue in cheek but Saints are a bottom 8 team and we're playing them at home. I'd say this is legit a 6 pointer and a very valid must win.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
Saints are a bottom 8 team and we're playing them at home. I'd say this is legit a 6 pointer and a very valid must win.

Let's be realistic. If we don't smash Soton on Saturday, then call it a failure. It's one of those games where you focus on the bigger games ahead whilst going through the motions of totally outclassing the opposition. If we can't beat Soton by more than 2 goals, then are we really potential top 4 so many see us as? or just a top 6 side who think they're bigger than they are?

Everything is going well so far but be careful, there's always going to be those one off games where we don't dominate and completely outclass the opposition, so lets not get too carried away. Massive game against Man City coming up, we must keep our focus.

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
Beat stains and the citeh game could be a title decider.

Who’d have thunk it eh

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
No point even looking at the table until we have played 10 games, Scum will be bottom 3 yet those ****ers always turn it around.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Stains and the Toon are my favourites (and preferred) for relegation . . . We've been even.y matched this last two years (like it or not) and I suspect we still are. It's a game we should approach to win, without doubt. 4 points from 2 home games is acceptable, and progress.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Watching the Wolves v Utd game Monday and I'm cheering on Wolves. Then it occurs to me we need to cheer on the big 6 no matter what to keep every other team below us.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here