Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] The Sussexes,can we Boot Them ?

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Respect,The Queen and even even Kate and Wills. Yet Arry and Meg's SOD-OFF.

Evening breaks in Staffordshire. It's been another long day making pots or signing on or fixing rollercoasters or collecting train tickets (no idea which but Leek is hardly a hotspot of media and finance) and it's time to get a copy of The Sun and open that tin of Special Brew that's been sitting in the fridge, winking in a comely manner.

Luckily the 4G appears to be working again. Nightmare when that was down. What's the biggest story in the Current Bun? Oh look, it just so happens to be that the only mixed race Royal couple with an ecological standpoint might be a tiny bit hypocritical. Unsurprising given that Dad farms organically and Mum used to campaign against those very useful land mines. The scumbags. Luckily the twitter follows confirm the position though. Nevermind that it's just the Mail on Sunday, Katie Hopkins, Aaron Banks and Tom Newton Dunn. What echo chamber?

Right let's crack that spesh and get on to NSC. This time I'll change people's minds. They'll really listen to me when they realise what absolute pisstakers Harry and Megs are. Not like that nice Prince Phillip with his drink driving and slitty eye gestures. A proper gent.

What was I saying? Damn this Special Brew. NURSE! The pills! Arggghhhhh. Must post thread...................

indy3050

Jun 22, 2011
Elton went on to say that Harry’s mother was a dear friend of his and he hoped the media would back off them, quite understandable considering what happened to her. Good on him.

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010
If you're travelling round the world (some for pleasure, sure, but also for business) how the f*** do you travel? There ain't no slow boats to China any more. You can't even travel to America except by air (apart from as part of a cruise; pop into NY for 24 hours or whatever).

..........and, as a point of interest, do jumbo jets chuff out more carbon monoxide than the old liners used to do?

No I fly but if you read that I'm not bothered about how they get about. Did you read that part? Plus I don't preach about climate change etc. I haven't got a problem with the Sussex's.

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
Elton went on to say that Harry’s mother was a dear friend of his and he hoped the media would back off them, quite understandable considering what happened to her. Good on him.

Yeah ok. He 'paid off' their carbon footprint. (Big Clue, you cant, the emissions are in the air) They are hypocrites. The scandinavian girl is far more savvy than this dopey pair and even SHE needs people to jet to NYC to take the boat home to Europe. Plebs; don't you dare travel without guilt whilst we do what we want. Well, F*** that!

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Very eloquent !!! any particular reason why you respect Kate and Wills . Yet Arry and Meg`s can sod off ??

*cough* he's a bit weird and a bit racist ??? *cough*

indy3050

Jun 22, 2011
Yeah ok. He 'paid off' their carbon footprint. (Big Clue, you cant, the emissions are in the air) They are hypocrites. The scandinavian girl is far more savvy than this dopey pair and even SHE needs people to jet to NYC to take the boat home to Europe. Plebs; don't you dare travel without guilt whilst we do what we want. Well, F*** that!

Ok mate

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

You don't have 'The Privet' on ignore? ??? Anyone billing themselves 'The' anything on a forum has ego problems, and probably hedging his bets, and is unlikely to contribute usefully to any discourse. Fact.

indy3050

Jun 22, 2011
You don't have 'The Privet' on ignore? ??? Anyone billing themselves 'The' anything on a forum has ego problems, and probably hedging his bets, and is unlikely to contribute usefully to any discourse. Fact.

I don’t have anyone on ignore, I don’t post regularly I just float a bit. It amuses me when the post dreamers just spout shit like this chap. Whilst on the subject, I do enjoy your posts so carry on :)

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
I don’t have anyone on ignore, I don’t post regularly I just float a bit. It amuses me when the post dreamers just spout shit like this chap. Whilst on the subject, I do enjoy your posts so carry on :)

Sycophantic fool.

indy3050

Jun 22, 2011
Am I wrong then?

You are a very boring poster, copy and paste all of my original comment. Sir Elton John expressed his support for a chap who lost his mother, a dear friend of his, because the media wouldn’t leave her alone. He paid to plant trees or whatever to help offset the carbon footprint laid by the private jet. It might be bollocks, I don’t think it is. Have a beer, a shot, a line, I don’t care.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

I will :lolol: :thumbsup:

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
To be honest I don't think he was going on about the colour of her skin or the fact she's American. More than likely it's to do with the fact that they're going on a lot lately about climate change etc. Yet their they are jetting around the world. Now that doesn't bother me but when you are dictating to others about carbon footprints wouldn't you think it necessary to lead by example? As for it being paid by Elton John is not the point he was making. You carry on though assuming it has racist undertones though if you like.

Quite, i dont see what race has to do with the daft claim by Mr John that him paying to offset the carbon footprint sort of magically makes the carbon caused disappear.
I couldnt give a monkeys if he and his mates go everywhere by private jet, he has earned his money, he can spend it how he likes.......but dont treat people like chumps by saying my private jets are justified because i paid to offset the carbon and expect people to say " oh thats ok then". Where on earth the racial undertones have come from because people are rightly pointing out the ludicrous hypocrisy is beyond me. Race baiters love to play the race card though at any opportunity.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here