Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] The Sussexes,can we Boot Them ?

carlzeiss

May 19, 2009
Amazonia
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ot-living-struggles-pressures-royal-life.html

Meghan Markle is 'existing, not living' and Prince Harry 'wants to leave the UK entirely',

claims ITV broadcaster behind documentary that shows Royal couple 'vulnerable and bruised'

Duchess of Sussex opened up during emotional interview for ITV documentary
Royal couple are dealing with pressures from media scrutiny 'one day at a time'
Harry and Meghan are set to take a break from their royal duties for six weeks

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ot-living-struggles-pressures-royal-life.html

Meghan Markle is 'existing, not living' and Prince Harry 'wants to leave the UK entirely',

claims ITV broadcaster behind documentary that shows Royal couple 'vulnerable and bruised'

Duchess of Sussex opened up during emotional interview for ITV documentary
Royal couple are dealing with pressures from media scrutiny 'one day at a time'
Harry and Meghan are set to take a break from their royal duties for six weeks
Geez, there's some really sick people posting comments on that article! Pathetic.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Shirley Collins should be the Duchess of Sussex not ****ing Megan Sparkle.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Do we still have any place that they could go to as the Queens representative like the old Viceroy of India some years ago that would get them out of the public eye of the tabloids?

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
I don’t know why people dislike them. What has she done to anybody? It’s royalty isn’t it.... What do you expect?

I don't dislike them; I just feel let down.

I thought they would be a shining beacon with feet firmly planted on the ground compared to Harry's turgid and boring brother.

What do I get instead? Preaching about climate change in a "DONT do as I do. Do as I say" way and then constant whining about the media to ensure that they stay in the headlines from the... err..... media.

Still, it's nice to know that they have the time and money to sue the media eh?

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
I see a folk singer.
Worth getting that checked out. You might need a CAT Stevens scan.

* I am sure there is a corking pun somewhere but my folk knowledge is letting me down.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I read that she was well known on the folk scene but hardly contributed anything towards our society. The Royal Family, whether you like them or not contribute a great deal.

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
Is that the strapline for a Sixth Sense sequel? Not sure even Willis would sign up for that one.

PleasingGleamingBittern-size_restricted.gif

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here