• As expected

Votes: 104 39.4%
  • Worse than expected

Votes: 80 30.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
You can't get more of a charisma contrast than Theresa May and Boris Johnson, and there's no doubt the EU know that Boris is prepared to leave with No Deal.

The problem is that I can't conceive of any 'Deal' the EU will offer the UK that will in any way satisfy Boris's objectives. It's all froth, bluster, posturing and gladhanding but no substance.

What's been significant is that the Tories have improved in the polls while Labour has dipped, and there's a 12-point gap opened up between Tory and Labour. If there's a General Election before we leave the EU Corbyn will take a shoeing unless the other parties are prepared to stand aside and not split the anti-Brexit vote. That would be a bitter pill to swallow for the majority of Remainers who look at Corbyn's historic voting record and see a Brexiteer.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
He gets my thumbs up & I was one of the voters who got him as PM

Happy days

Oh dear. I hope you demonstrate better judgement with the financial advice you impart.

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
I think it's fair to say he is doing at least as well as expected.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
He's far exceeded my expectations :wozza:

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
I've voted labour many a time, but will not now. We've never had a worse political climate in my lifetime, it just seems like an inward spiral at the moment.

You can't get more of a charisma contrast than Theresa May and Boris Johnson, and there's no doubt the EU know that Boris is prepared to leave with No Deal.

The problem is that I can't conceive of any 'Deal' the EU will offer the UK that will in any way satisfy Boris's objectives. It's all froth, bluster, posturing and gladhanding but no substance.

What's been significant is that the Tories have improved in the polls while Labour has dipped, and there's a 12-point gap opened up between Tory and Labour. If there's a General Election before we leave the EU Corbyn will take a shoeing unless the other parties are prepared to stand aside and not split the anti-Brexit vote. That would be a bitter pill to swallow for the majority of Remainers who look at Corbyn's historic voting record and see a Brexiteer.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
The tweet from MP, Nick Boles (former Tory, now independent), says it all.

"The parliamentary term is less than 3 days old and already the world has discovered what whose of us who have worked with Boris Johnson have always known: he is cowardly, weak, vindictive and without morals. Behold your Prime Minister, ladies and gentlemen."

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
The tweet from MP, Nick Boles (former Tory, now independent), says it all.

"The parliamentary term is less than 3 days old and already the world has discovered what whose of us who have worked with Boris Johnson have always known: he is cowardly, weak, vindictive and without morals. Behold your Prime Minister, ladies and gentlemen."

.... Boles is a man who knows him better than anyone on this thread; I'd go with his description.

Nobby

Sep 29, 2007
Hopefully he will stay in situ long enough for the bumbling buffoon to completely f up the Tory party.

And then fall in the same ditch as Robert Mugabe

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here