Votes: 80 30.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
Forget all the detail, Brexit etc, how do you actually think Boris is performing against what you expected? Better? Worse? As expected?

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
I have not heard a word from him so hard to judge, I assume he is working hard on a Brexit deal....

Acker79

NSC Patreon
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Bit of a bad question, really.

A person who naturally disagrees with him, and expects him to do terribly, who thinks he's do a terrible job would have to answer 'as expected'
A person who naturally agrees with him, and expects him to do well, who thinks he's doing a good job would also have to answer 'as expected'

SollysLeftFoot

Mar 17, 2019
Bitchin' in Hitchin
From his opening speech to Parliament, I assume he's found the magic money tree that the Tories kept saying Labour would need.

Tories discovered that you can borrow at very low interest rates for a sustained period, like every other country does?!? Now, don't get me wrong; i'm not a fan of Comrade Corbyn, but you cannot argue that Labour's spending is "reckless" then u-turn later. Embarrassing.

Not a lot, corbyn lib dems and the rest of the shower of shit
regards
DR
Never thought i'd agree with ya PPF, but yes. Not a lot.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005

A person who naturally disagrees with him, and expects him to do terribly, who thinks he's do a terrible job would have to answer 'as expected'
A person who naturally agrees with him, and expects him to do well, who thinks he's doing a good job would also have to answer 'as expected'

It's deliberately vague so you can interpret it however you wish.

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005
Worst Prime Minister since...well the last one.

Cameron led this country to the dogs and May and Johnson are merely kicking its festering carcass in the ribs to simulate some kind of essence of life.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter

This. My expectations were very low, and he is living up to that.

Jan 30, 2008
Tories discovered that you can borrow at very low interest rates for a sustained period, like every other country does?!? Now, don't get me wrong; i'm not a fan of Comrade Corbyn, but you cannot argue that Labour's spending is "reckless" then u-turn later. Embarrassing.

Never thought i'd agree with ya PPF, but yes. Not a lot.

No problem
regards
DR

abc

Jan 6, 2007
I'm really intrigued as to what the original expectations were by those that say he is now doing worse than expected!

SollysLeftFoot

Mar 17, 2019
Bitchin' in Hitchin
Worst Prime Minister since...well the last one.

Cameron led this country to the dogs and May and Johnson are merely kicking its festering carcass in the ribs to simulate some kind of essence of life.

But for Boris, this is a win-win.

He doesn't do too well, it's the cards he was dealt; May was a disaster, EU didn't play ball etc etc.

Boris does well, it was all him, his vision and his belief in the country.

May handled the whole thing poorly, though I dispute that was entirely her fault. I felt she was put into her position by brexiteers more so than anything else.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patreon
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Er, it's recess!

Only Parliament not government.

As for BJ - hard to tell - some good promises but no detail on how they will be funded nor any delivery yet. Although to fair it takes a while to recruit 20000 police officers !

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here