Votes: 80 30.3%
  • As expected

Votes: 104 39.4%
  • Worse than expected

Votes: 80 30.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jan 30, 2008
Roll on the election let the stains stallers and time wasters take the wrath of the electorate , what goes around comes around , LEAVE MEANS LEAVE
Regards
DF

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
That made me chuckle, and I feel the same way, but I cannot bring myself to use ignore, as I know I'm going to miss out on some classics. :D

You can always take the odd cheeky peek :rolleyes:. However, given the relentless monoglottery, any one of his posts can be substituted for any other. Anyway, the replies are sufficient to follow the gist, and I would imagine they are much more entertaining.

A few years ago I felt sorry for him, especially when he was griping about the price of tickets, and even came close to offering him a go on my spare. When I saw he never replies to anyone's pertinent complex responses, and has never to my knowledge ever contributed to a conversation about current (or even recent) Albion/football-related matters, I realised he's got issues. That was before I found out he's had multiple bans including a whole year for racism and trolling.

Still, a lovely fella in real life, apparently. Odd. Why come on here if you actively eschew comradeship under all circumstances? There are some brilliant people on here, warm, funny, cleverly provocative, plenty of whom I disagree with sometimes, but so it goes . . . I'm not interested in someone shouting at everyone nearly all the time, waving an imaginary rolled up copy of a 1978 issue of The Sun (unless it contains a photo of the lovely Viv Neves, of course) . . . .<sigh>

birthofanorange

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2011
David Gilmour's armpit
You can always take the odd cheeky peek :rolleyes:. However, given the relentless monoglottery, any one of his posts can be substituted for any other. Anyway, the replies are sufficient to follow the gist, and I would imagine they are much more entertaining.

A few years ago I felt sorry for him, especially when he was griping about the price of tickets, and even came close to offering him a go on my spare. When I saw he never replies to anyone's pertinent complex responses, and has never to my knowledge ever contributed to a conversation about current (or even recent) Albion/football-related matters, I realised he's got issues. That was before I found out he's had multiple bans including a whole year for racism and trolling.

Still, a lovely fella in real life, apparently. Odd. Why come on here if you actively eschew comradeship under all circumstances? There are some brilliant people on here, warm, funny, cleverly provocative, plenty of whom I disagree with sometimes, but so it goes . . . I'm not interested in someone shouting at everyone nearly all the time, waving an imaginary rolled up copy of a 1978 issue of The Sun (unless it contains a photo of the lovely Viv Neves, of course) . . . .<sigh>

Tbh, I was more of a fan of Sian Adey Jones, but that's anther thread entirely. :)

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
I am not sure how he is going to get out of the hole he has dug himself into.
He has to go to the EU and ask for an extension yet has said he will not do this. Election is not an option before the 15th October so he has to climb down or hopefully resign.

Jan 30, 2008
No nothing like that, you absolute simpleton. Christ, I am so bored of your drivel that I am actually close to using that ignore feature, something I really never want to do. But you're just so, well, thick and boring. Seriously, can't you just fück off back to your Albion firm wànk-bank thread - the biggest turd-magnet on the board?
of course it is, its been like that since the referendum result ,we've had the liberals on here telling us how much more elitist they are in every aspect of life, sorry you find it boring but hey ho let's get this election on and sort this shit out, just remember LEAVE MEANS LEAVE as instructed in the referendum result,........... enjoy your weekend
regards
DF

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
No nothing like that, you absolute simpleton. Christ, I am so bored of your drivel that I am actually close to using that ignore feature, something I really never want to do. But you're just so, well, thick and boring. Seriously, can't you just fück off back to your Albion firm wànk-bank thread - the biggest turd-magnet on the board?

It is frustrating, but take pity. You are communicating with a terminally stupid person.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
I think there's a lot of underestimating of Boris bungle**** on here.

Credit where it is due. I have always thought the right of centre were more savvy and better readers of public opinion. I was reminded of this when, giving a speech after his recent PM victory, his biggest cheer came from saying he was going to prevent Oddball Corbyn becoming PM. I was expecting more of a 'watch me go' approach.

I can see him safely being PM after the next election. By taking an aggressive Brexit stance, he has taken Buglecunt Nigel out of play. Only the simplest of mouthbreathers would vote for a single issue party over an experienced multi issue party. All the while the Labia party are fronted by Odball Corbyn, Shambles Abbott and Snidey McDonnell, bungle**** Boris can rest easy that a significant portion of the electorate will not vote Labia. If those three had any insight, they would step aside. A younger, smarter funkier team up front would put the willies right up bungle**** Boris.

Oh, and he got a dog in like I said.

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
You can not trust Boris especially as his strings are being pulled by Dominic Cummings who is possibly the most astounding master of the dark arts I am sure he has instigated harvesting of the publics dater as happened before the EU Referndum

Prettyboyshaw

Feb 20, 2004
Saltdean
Like him or not about the only chance of getting us out of this permanent limbo thats ****ing up the economy and leaving every other issue on the back burner. Not an out voter but out means out. If not its the end of democracy and will lead to every decision being taken to court, protested against and argued back and forth. Nobody is ever going to be 100% happy with the decision so what shall we do argue and debate it until one side gets their way only for the other side to then block everything. The billions wasted so far are probably of little concern to Corbyn, the no mark greens and SNP who just want to point score.

They all needed to get together make most of a shit situation but have instead acted like children who didn't get what they wanted for Christmas.

Killing business, the pound and all the other problems in the country and not even on the agenda. Unfortunately, 51.9% voted out so it needs to be carried out sooner rather than later.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
I think there's a lot of underestimating of Boris bungle**** on here.

Credit where it is due. I have always thought the right of centre were more savvy and better readers of public opinion. I was reminded of this when, giving a speech after his recent PM victory, his biggest cheer came from saying he was going to prevent Oddball Corbyn becoming PM. I was expecting more of a 'watch me go' approach.

I can see him safely being PM after the next election. By taking an aggressive Brexit stance, he has taken Buglecunt Nigel out of play. Only the simplest of mouthbreathers would vote for a single issue party over an experienced multi issue party. All the while the Labia party are fronted by Odball Corbyn, Shambles Abbott and Snidey McDonnell, bungle**** Boris can rest easy that a significant portion of the electorate will not vote Labia. If those three had any insight, they would step aside. A younger, smarter funkier team up front would put the willies right up bungle**** Boris.

Oh, and he got a dog in like I said.

But it isn't Boris, it's Cummings.

He is barely capable of being an MP or Mayor of London at least PM. History will view him as something of an accident, a complete character at a time when MPs are very bland.

Luckily when Mayor he could get loads of advisers and chief executives to run the show for him whilst he could be the public face with very little scrutiny.

Even Sadiq Khan gets very little media scrutiny up here. He is barely on the local news.

He got it because

1) The Tories are spectacularly bad at picking a candidate, so they went for an entertainer at the last minute.
2) Livingstone ****ed by being too loyal to colleagues wrapped up in controversy. Lee Jasper for instance.
3) The vote (like a local election) was a backlash against the current PM. As was Livingstone because voters put to fingers up to New Labour who didn't want him.

Boris in the Cabinet and as PM he has finally been found out.

The majority of MPs don't trust him even those who publicly say so. The Tory party knew it was a gamble and it has backfired spectacularly.

They are privately kicking themselves Hunt didn't win it.

Last edited:

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Describing Cameron as a "Girly Swot" has unfortunately been picked up the press as an example of Johnson's sexism.

Misses the point.

Anyone who has read anything about our PM will know that he is utterly obsessed that Cameron got a better mark for his degree. That's the mark of our Prime Minister who hasn't got over the fact that he had to work for a PM who got a better mark at college.

The reality is that a lot of this has nothing to do with Brexit but personal feuds that started at Eton.

Boris never believed for one minute that the referendum would go his way. He only did it because he thought he would grace favour with the ERG and become an anti EU PM within Europe.

Blame Parliament all you like, but Brexiteers need to swallow that you have an utterly utterly shit team out there fighting your cause.

Last edited:

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Describing Cameron as a "Girly Swot" has unfortunately been picked up the press as an example of Johnson's sexism.

Misses the point.

Anyone who has read anything about our PM will know that he is utterly obsessed that Cameron got a better mark for his degree. That's the mark of our Prime Minister who hasn't got over the fact that he had to work for a PM who got a better mark at college.

The reality is that a lot of this has nothing to do with Brexit but personal feuds that started at Eton.

Boris never believed for one minute that the referendum would go his way. He only did it because he thought he would grace favour with the ERG and become an anti EU PM within Europe.

Blame Parliament all you like, but Brexiteers need to swallow that you have an utterly utterly shit team out there fighting your cause.

He does have a problem with 'girls' having called Corbyn a big girls blouse.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
He does have a problem with 'girls' having called Corbyn a big girls blouse.

I've read a few books and it has hinted that he has a problem with powerful women, but so do many men of his years.

I think it's a bit of a side issue, since we all resort to basic instincts when cornered.

The real problem with Boris is that he hasn't really got any any political agenda beyond himself. In lucid moments (when he isn't under pressure) he definitely is pro environment (like the rest of his family) and pro immigration. He even lobbied May to allow increased immigration from India as Foreign Secretary.

Unfortunately he believes his destiny is to be PM and his will throw his true beliefs on a number of issues (including the EU) to the one side.

There are many good reasons to leave to the EU, but unfortunately those who want to leave have chosen as their King Bob Carolgees and Spit The Dog, promised a summer season in Weymouth if they somehow manage to convince themselves and the electorate that leaving the EU is like winning WW2.

"But I love the EU, says Carolgees/Boris"

".. there is a potential series on ITV4 says the agent/Cummings."

An utterly tragic figure that looks and sounds completely shot to bits and incoherent on the news. A mere puppet of the ERG and Dominic Cummings who privately hate him.

If Shakespeare was alive today, he'd be pitching a new series for Netflix.

Last edited:

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Been listening to 5Live, LBC and Radio 4 today and I am genuinely surprised to have heard 5 or 6 people across these stations say " I think Boris is doing a marvellous/ fantastic/ brilliant job..... " are these people Johnson's stooges or professional supporters or members of his Eton set?

He has quite obviously painted himself in to a corner and been atrocious in his dealings with parliament and his Tory rebels, yet these people can't see it? The World's gone mad '

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
I hope the ‘ Men in grey suits’ don’t get rid of Johnson before the next election. He will have to campaign as Tory leader for 3-4 weeks, at least, probably take part in TV debates with Corbyn, can anyone see him not making at least one mahoosive balls-up?
He had lost 30ish MPs, he’s provoked MPs into introducing a law that takes no deal of the table, because he prorogued Parliament.

May hid from the electorate in the last election, and lost her majority, if the Tories hide Johnson to protect him from himself, people will notice and vote accordingly.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
I hope the ‘ Men in grey suits’ don’t get rid of Johnson before the next election. He will have to campaign as Tory leader for 3-4 weeks, at least, probably take part in TV debates with Corbyn, can anyone see him not making at least one mahoosive balls-up?
He had lost 30ish MPs, he’s provoked MPs into introducing a law that takes no deal of the table, because he prorogued Parliament.

May hid from the electorate in the last election, and lost her majority, if the Tories hide Johnson to protect him from himself, people will notice and vote accordingly.

He won't take part in any TV debate, because he knows it will lose him votes.
It will all be soundbites, and speeches to the faithful.
No doubt there will be far more Facebook videos with maybe questions from Facebook viewers which will no doubt be screened to avoid any difficult ones.
And it will all be looking on the brightside and not mentioning how badly things are going

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Grieve thinks Boris lied to the queen.

That is more treacherous than anything any remainer has done!

Off with his head (figuratively speaking).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here