Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Munkfish View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I was able to select which seats I wanted. signed in clicked on the section I wanted and at that stage a seating plan was shown, I then could select whatever seats were available in that section.

Sounds like a case of user error to me, that or they fixed it in the time of you and I both buying tickets.
    It’s now been uploaded, just gone in and got 2

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

• North Stand Chat

advertising

0 Not allowed!
      They fixed it, after initially only being able to choose area then being allocated seats.

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Giraffe View Post
      See Chelsea ticket thread. For some reason they are not loading the detailed seating plan at 9am, but it was up by 9.20am.
      That explains a lot. I couldn't understand why I couldn't select seats but when I went in again (after I bought the tickets) I could.

At the time, all the seats sold were taken up in the middle of the rows but not near the aisles. Thought that was strange.
      "WINNERS FIND ANSWERS. PROMOTION CANDIDATES FIND THEIR SOLUTIONS. BRIGHTON HAVE FOUND THE ANSWER TONIGHT" Sky Sports commentator after Glen Murray scored 94th minute at Birmingham. 17.12.2016
      Super Moderator

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Giraffe View Post
      See Chelsea ticket thread. For some reason they are not loading the detailed seating plan at 9am, but it was up by 9.20am.
      Merged - and title amended to help keep this in one place.

0 Not allowed!
      How difficult is it to load the individual seating plan so that it is visible at 9am when the tickets go on sale. It was there for Newcastle and Watford but for both Bristol Rovers and Chelsea this week, for some reason there is a delay before it comes up.

So going forward is it now just a case of hitting refresh about 83,000 times before someone at the club decides it might be a good idea to load it up.
      Joint winner NSC Predictor League 2017/18
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      That's annoying. I selected 'Best Available' before the plans were available which is probably about as far away from where I would have chosen to sit as is possible.

Hey-Ho at least I am going.
      Super Moderator

0 Not allowed!
      I was just wondering if it might be a capacity thing... when lots of people are logged on, instead of using the queue as before, they are letting everyone through, but limiting the capability to select seats? Maybe to avoid the situation where you select seats, add them to your basket and then as you try to put names to them you get told they are no longer available? Just guessing. And yes, it's a bit crap.
      Super Moderator

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Bod View Post
      That's annoying. I selected 'Best Available' before the plans were available which is probably about as far away from where I would have chosen to sit as is possible.

Hey-Ho at least I am going.
      I did that repeatedly until I eventually got something I liked (although still not what I would have chosen).

0 Not allowed!
      I was successful on the 2nd time of trying also. But no seat plan to choose from so big shame that.

Fingers crossed that we are in a half decent location.
      Visiting NYC? Please get to Foleys on 33rd Street between 5th and 6th Avenue. My mates bar and very Albion / sport friendly.
      Super Moderator

0 Not allowed!
      1410 tickets still available online...

616 lower
      794 upper