Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Chelsea Tickets - and New Ticket Site in general

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Has anyone got any info please? All I seem to be able to see is they are on sale tomo to ‘STH’ but can’t see a breakdown of the points needed - maybe I’m looking in wrong place...

Albion_Dave

Jul 4, 2011
Eastbourne
Has anyone got any info please? All I seem to be able to see is they are on sale tomo to ‘STH’ but can’t see a breakdown of the points needed - maybe I’m looking in wrong place...

Looked as well but can't find any other info apart from them being on sale tomorrow.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Bit shit that innit!

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

Nothing up yet. Will probably be about 275 loyalty points for top tier.....

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton

I’ve noticed recently they only put it up about 4pm the day before they go on sale

If you check this evening it will probably be up

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Capture.JPG

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
Still about 350 left now. And if they go, BRFC will probably release about another 250 on a stretch of standing open terrace about 8 steps deep, on the side line near the right hand corner flag as we look at it. I would say stay confident, you should get some, and I hope you do.

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton
Still about 350 left now. And if they go, BRFC will probably release about another 250 on a stretch of standing open terrace about 8 steps deep, on the side line near the right hand corner flag as we look at it. I would say stay confident, you should get some, and I hope you do.

Isn’t this thread about Chelsea tickets ?

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Didn’t know Chelsea had safe standing.

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach

And BRFC releasing them for Chelsea.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
Odd that it isn't showing the detailed (row by row) seating plan. Did the same for Bristol Rovers early on but I saw it was there later.

Maybe they load it later for some reason?

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Odd that it isn't showing the detailed (row by row) seating plan. Did the same for Bristol Rovers early on but I saw it was there later.

Odd indeed... I tried a few times in upper block... eventually got row 4 which seemed OK... so went for it. But it's a bit crap, isn't it?

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings

I’ll hold on for a bit, being able to choose actual seats was a big improvement last season, hopefully it’ll load later.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here