Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Chelsea Tickets - and New Ticket Site in general

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Unfortunately my points aren't good enough to get me tix so an early ask for 2 if any purchaser finds they can't go

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Still 698 to sell, plenty in the corner upper and the rest in the lower stands

I've stood both lower and upper in the corner. And I'd say upper corner is far superior to anywhere in lower so this surprises me.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
The very back rows in the lower tier are shocking.

ad6b3d1253f3b1c30eff957d09cb5ba1.jpg

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
The very back rows in the lower tier are shocking.

ad6b3d1253f3b1c30eff957d09cb5ba1.jpg

Thanks for that.

I was moaning that I couldn't choose my seats in SL3 as I logged in early to buy yesterday, ending up with Row 4.

Seems I dodged a bullet.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Thanks for that.

I was moaning that I couldn't choose my seats in SL3 as I logged in early to buy yesterday, ending up with Row 4.

Seems I dodged a bullet.

It actually felt worse than that picture suggests. The overlap from the tier above boxes you right in so you do not feel as if you are in a big, full stadium at all. It feels like you're peering in through a small letterbox.

We were lucky that our end wasn't full last season so we moved forward a few rows where it was more open.

What would make it even worse in those seats is if the end is full and everyone is standing. You'd have to stand too, further narrowing your view.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
It actually felt worse than that picture suggests. The overlap from the tier above boxes you right in so you do not feel as if you are in a big, full stadium at all. It feels like you're peering in through a small letterbox.

We were lucky that our end wasn't full last season so we moved forward a few rows where it was more open.

What would make it even worse in those seats is if the end is full and everyone is standing. You'd have to stand too, further narrowing your view.

Blimey

First time I have seen the Albion at Chelsea.

Is it as bad (or worse) than Goodison?

Dirty Dave

Aug 28, 2006
Worthing
Managed to bag 3 tickets this morning in SU3, originally sold out in that block, then suddenly became available minutes before 9am. Happy with that

Sent from my SM-J530F using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here