Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Free Wash Bag

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
A week or so back I received through the post a Brighton & Hove Albion wash bag, note book and fixtures calendar. Initially I thought it was a gift from PB for some reason, taking away my bus subsidy maybe. But I've yet to find anyone else who received anything. Was it just me? I've checked my relatives and they all say no. I didn't have a birthday and missed three away games last season.

GOM

living vicariously
Aug 8, 2005
Leeds - but not the dirty bit
A week or so back I received through the post a Brighton & Hove Albion wash bag, note book and fixtures calendar. Initially I thought it was a gift from PB for some reason, taking away my bus subsidy maybe. But I've yet to find anyone else who received anything. Was it just me? I've checked my relatives and they all say no. I didn't have a birthday and missed three away games last season.

All bronze/myAlbion members received the same, well at least everyone I know did.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP

Have you noticed the amount of empty seats around you? :lol:

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Oh yeah, Welcome pack cost £15 per adult and £10 for kids. All the adult got extra was a poor quality bottle opener. Not worth it at all.

In fairness, I think the 'gift' was made available to buy because members get a gift each season and STHers don't - a policy which caused at least 30 seconds of dispute in our household.

The club probably didn't expect many to actually pay for it.

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
My youngest lad has just moved up from U21 to adult STH status this season, and we pay in advance in full. He got one of those packs, and I suspect it’s because the club system may recognise “change of age bracket STH” status as a “brand new season ticket holder” who deserves a welcome gift.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patreon
Jan 3, 2012
My wife got one as a bronze member. I didn't get one as an STH.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
A small pouch in each welcome pack containing 3 individual hairs from 3 unidentified players would have been nice and fun. You'd spend the season trying to ascertain the identity of the follicles, which part of the body they came from, and which one to potentially frame once a player gained legendary status. Knowing my luck i'd get a trio of Aaron Mooy's, all from an orifice or 3.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
A small pouch in each welcome pack containing 3 individual hairs from 3 unidentified players would have been nice and fun. You'd spend the season trying to ascertain the identity of the follicles, which part of the body they came from, and which one to potentially frame once a player gained legendary status. Knowing my luck i'd get a trio of Aaron Mooy's, all from an orifice or 3.

hqdefault.jpg

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
In fairness, I think the 'gift' was made available to buy because members get a gift each season and STHers don't - a policy which caused at least 30 seconds of dispute in our household.

The club probably didn't expect many to actually pay for it.

Why do members get a gift and STH don't? Surely we pay shed loads more?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here