Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] people who go missing when the season starts

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
just inquisitive as to why you would loiter around for the off season and then piss off when it starts with an away win and draw under the belt...happy to hang around on a football board getting all political then disappear when the season kicks off.....wierd.......delete it if ya want.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I've not noticed this. Care to give us some examples?

What I have noticed is that this thread is currently competing with 'Snowflake Aussies' for top spot :)
That's just a coincidence, right?
A certain miserable poster has disappeared ? ???

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I've not noticed this. Care to give us some examples?

Just go hunting for "wrong to sack Hughton" and "Potter will be sacked by Christmas" threads and you'll probably find plenty of posters who've forgotten their log ins.

Unless the OP is talking about anyone of the palace persuasion.

Nobby

Sep 29, 2007
Just go hunting for "wrong to sack Hughton" and "Potter will be sacked by Christmas" threads and you'll probably find plenty of posters who've forgotten their log ins.

Unless the OP is talking about anyone of the palace persuasion.

Hi there.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Is this a thread about Ali J?

A confused snail.
Are you this chap?
AdobeStock_166755975-e1553091592822-1.jpeg

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
This is a quality thread. :lol:

el punal

just inquisitive as to why you would loiter around for the off season and then piss off when it starts with an away win and draw under the belt...happy to hang around on a football board getting all political then disappear when the season kicks off.....wierd.......delete it if ya want.

Probably festering in some dark room waiting, hoping, praying that the pre-season punditry predicting our demise comes true. Now into their third week of cold turkey non-whinging and moaning. Life for them at the moment must be so shit.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
There are some who have lost interest in BHA because of Hughton’s sacking, their prerogative. I was losing interest myself, for a different reason, by the end of last season :smile:

Last edited:

crookie

Jun 14, 2013
Back in Sussex
There are some who have lost interest in BHA because of Hughton’s sacking, their prerogative. I was losing interest myself, for a different reason, by the end of last season [emoji2]
You certainly weren't the only one there !!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here