Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Bristol Rovers tickets

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Pleasant surprise today as my ticket arrived in the post. After having to take pot luck as the individual seating map wasn't up when I ordered, I find that I'm central half way up.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
If the terrace is open (ie if all seats have been sold) then I expect you'll be able to stand there.

In the past access to the seats was via the terrace, so you'll just stop there.

Apparently half the Memorial ground will be shut next week, according to my Brizzle mate.

Last edited:

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Apparently half the Memorial ground will be shut next week, according my Brizzle mate.

Shocking support, they were all absolutely buzzing on their forum to draw an EPL giant, expected it to be an absolute sell out.

Kuipers Supporters Club

Feb 10, 2009
GOSBTS
If anyone knows someone / or is themselves travelling back to Horsham area would they shout please? I need a lift back, heading across from London so just a one way required . Happy to contribute some cost as well.

Quick bounce on this to see if anyone is driving back to Brighton that evening and could drop me out as say Pease Pottage?

Cheers.

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Ahhh, harvest-gate. One of the most enjoyable binfests of recent years.

Ah yes, wasn't that when people bought tickets to watch a football match, but they didn't actually want the product they'd paid for merely the coupons that came with the purchase?

(Bet they're exactly the same people who think VAR is a great idea ...)

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Ah yes, wasn't that when people bought tickets to watch a football match, but they didn't actually want the product they'd paid for merely the coupons that came with the purchase?

(Bet they're exactly the same people who think VAR is a great idea ...)

A mere £10 got you 15 loyalty points IIRC. A "sold out" away end ensued at Dean Court that Tuesday for the Monkeytennis Cup, whereby only about 50 people turned up. I think we'd pissed away a lead there in the PL just a few days earlier, which probably didn't help.

The meltdown was something to behold, especially when PB kicked off over it and changed the rules. Fun times.

Chickenlittle

Feb 6, 2017
South coast
Long shot I know but is anyone picking up their tickets at the Amex tomorrow? I’d forgotten to factor in the bank holiday and can only get my tickets tomorrow when the ticket office is back open :facepalm:
I’m down in Poole and can’t fit in a 4.5hr round trip before tomorrow....large drink for anyone able to help :bowdown:

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila
Long shot I know but is anyone picking up their tickets at the Amex tomorrow? I’d forgotten to factor in the bank holiday and can only get my tickets tomorrow when the ticket office is back open :facepalm:
I’m down in Poole and can’t fit in a 4.5hr round trip before tomorrow....large drink for anyone able to help :bowdown:

Speak to the ticket office I’m sure you can collect at Rovers ground

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here