Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Bristol Rovers tickets

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Apparently Barbs has taken receipt of a new clipboard for crossing off attendee names for this one.

6XawDjK.gif

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
Got two. Always a good away fixture. Remember Hoskins pair of scorchers? Before we bought him and he immediately became lame...

Lindfield by the Pond

Jan 10, 2009
Lindfield (near the pond)
Got two. Always a good away fixture. Remember Hoskins pair of scorchers? Before we bought him and he immediately became lame...
Got 2. Looking forward to chalking off ground 71 ��

Kuipers Supporters Club

Feb 10, 2009
GOSBTS
If anyone knows someone / or is themselves travelling back to Horsham area would they shout please? I need a lift back, heading across from London so just a one way required . Happy to contribute some cost as well.

gruntage

Jan 14, 2008
Bristol
Snatched 3 this morning. Was surprised how many we had left! Was always a great fixture before we made the big time.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Got 2, I'm "working in Cardiff" for a few days, taking my son with me. Just so happens on the Monday there's T20 Glamorgan v Sussex then following night footie.

Thimble Keegan

Remy LeBeau
Jul 7, 2003
Rustington, Littlehampton
Myself and 3 others are going to this one...However, for some reason, there are no loyalty points available for this game and when asked the club did not seem to know why.

Albion & England forever.

Thimble Keegan
Westminster BHA

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here