Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Team for No Points Saints

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Trossard Maupay Groß.

The rest pick themselves.

Tough on Big Jurg, even tougher on Ali as he'll still not even be in the squad, but thems the breaks.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Maupay and Andone for Murray and Gross. Saints centre backs are very immobile, we need to test them with pace.

Although I’m keen to see Webster play in this team, I think dropping Duffy when he hasn’t done anything wrong in 2 games and was last season’s POTS would have a detrimental effect on team spirit so I wouldn’t do that. The other two changes are clearly tactical and much easier to justify.

Rest of the team picks itself.

Called it. Very excited to see how we get on with this line up.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Someone change the threat title quickly - it’s been irritating me all week. Asking for egg on face.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
[QUOTE=rogersix;9039426]so now the shackles are well truly off, who should start against relegation fodder, saints.

there will always be too many unforced errors in big shane with potterball (imho), so having never seen webbo play, :)facepalm:), him.

glenn appears to me to offer little except offside decisions; legend, but one season too many i feel. pascal did nothing wrong, but pace will be key against saints' shonky defence (and we have leo's dead ball delivery), so;

as west am, but; webbo, maupay, and andone to come in,

you?[/QUOTE]

Hmmmm

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
[QUOTE=rogersix;9039426]so now the shackles are well truly off, who should start against relegation fodder, saints.

there will always be too many unforced errors in big shane with potterball (imho), so having never seen webbo play, :)facepalm:), him.

glenn appears to me to offer little except offside decisions; legend, but one season too many i feel. pascal did nothing wrong, but pace will be key against saints' shonky defence (and we have leo's dead ball delivery), so;

as west am, but; webbo, maupay, and andone to come in,

you?

Hmmmm[/QUOTE]

is that what logic tells you?

hmmmmmm

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
No logic in football..... [emoji2]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[/QUOTE]

As long as you've learnt your lesson with thread like this, I’ll forgive you :smile:

I don’t want to see any “mind the gap” threads if we go four or five points ahead of Palace either :lolol:

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014

As long as you've learnt your lesson with thread like this, I’ll forgive you :smile:

I don’t want to see any “mind the gap” threads if we go four or five points ahead of Palace either :lolol:[/QUOTE]

they're my favourites

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here