Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Team for No Points Saints

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Reckon the starting lineup will be unchanged. I’ll go with whatever GP does, he seems like he knows his stuff.

Trossard is an absolute gem of a signing.

Blues Rock DJ

Apr 18, 2011
Dorset
so now the shackles are well truly off, who should start against relegation fodder, saints.

there will always be too many unforced errors in big shane with potterball (imho), so having never seen webbo play, :)facepalm:), him.

glenn appears to me to offer little except offside decisions; legend, but one season too many i feel. pascal did nothing wrong, but pace will be key against saints' shonky defence (and we have leo's dead ball delivery), so;

as west am, but; webbo, maupay, and andone to come in,

you?

don't get too carried away, only two games in ffs !

Withdean was better

Aug 12, 2019
Ryan
Duffy Dunk Burn
Montoya March
Propper Stephens
Gross Murray Trossard

'Evolution not revolution' - Dan Ashworth.

We outplayed both Watford and West Ham, but I noticed Potter said we played better against West Ham than Watford. We are improving. We had 16 shots against West Ham. True, we missed a few, but what enthralls me, is the sheer number of chances we are creating. It is a sea-change from last season.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Team for No Points Saints

Now you've bloody gone and done it! :facepalm:

We've had two good results, and now face a team at or near the bottom of the table at home. What do you think the normal outcome for The Albion is in this set of circumstances?

They are a struggling team, coming to us desperately looking to end a losing run. Who is the go-to team for ending such runs?

Thanks a bunch! Three points lost now - and it's all your fault. Best stay indoors with the doors locked and the windows shut for a few weeks...........................!

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Muzza waa BRILLIANT on QOS, so he's in.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Doonhamer7

Jun 17, 2016
After yesterday the one player at risk may be Duffy, he doesn’t look as comfortable on the ball, especially when we’ve two players in one - a never before seen combination centreback/winger in Dan Burn - looks good on the ball and three great crosses. I assume Webster is good with the ball at his feet? Murray and Gross were good yesterday but lack of speed may start to count against them at home.

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
Relegation fodder Saints who were a decent enough match for the European Champions in the first half yesterday. Let's not get too cocky just yet. I'll leave it to that nice Mr Potter to take care of business, as he seems to have a handle on things.

Exactly. We haven't see Webster play at this level but he is already better than Duffy.

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
Relegation fodder Saints who were a decent enough match for the European Champions in the first half yesterday. Let's not get too cocky just yet. I'll leave it to that nice Mr Potter to take care of business, as he seems to have a handle on things.

Second most shots Liverpool have faced In the last year, was against Southampton.

Can see us losing with such confidence. We’ve won about one home game in 2019?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Ryan
Webster Dunk Burn
Montoya March
Propper Stephens
Maupay Murray Trossard

So you’re dropping our players of the season for the past two campaigns. One has an assist already. One has played in a back three that has conceded once in two games?

Webster has zero Premier League experience. Maupay has about an hour. Do you really think Maupay deserves a start after that cameo yesterday?

ac gull

Jul 7, 2003
midlands
Locadia Maupay and Trossard up front is one I suspect we will end up with - strength, pace and brains
Though is great we have options now - Gross Murray and Andone as subs would be able to stretch any game - brains, strength and pace

Yesterdays bench was about 70m worth re Bernardo, Webster, Maupay, Andone, Mooy, Locadia

Then in non squad players we had Bissouma, Issy and Ali J - about another 50 worth

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here