Feb 16, 2009
Ryan
Duffy Dunk Burn
Montoya Pröpper Stephens Bernardo
Jahanbakhsh Murray Trossard​

Subs
Button; Webster; Mooy, March, Gross; Maupay, Andone

:albion2:

Keeps it fresh and keeps Southampton guessing. Jahanbakhsh UNLEASHED on an unsuspecting team. He'll be subbed off on 80 minutes to rapturous and deserving applause which will launch his Brighton and Hove Albion career into greatness. All hail Spanish Dave the second.

Lifelong Supporter

Aug 4, 2009
Burgess Hill
Ryan
Duffy Dunk Burn

Subs

Keeps it fresh and keeps Southampton guessing. Jahanbakhsh UNLEASHED on an unsuspecting team. He'll be subbed off on 80 minutes to rapturous and deserving applause which will launch his Brighton and Hove Albion career into greatness. All hail Spanish Dave the second.

It is good to have a sense of humour

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I stand corected, but hardly a prolific scoring return. I've yet to see a league game 'live' this season, so looking forward to Saturday, can only assume Potterball involves players further up the field in positions described as opposed to everyone in our own box, and rarely venturing as far or over the halfway line. One could be forgiven for thinking Propper was a sweeper last season.

It has so far. Had to rub my eyes a few times at Watford.......1-0 up, they have the ball on the edge of their box and we had SEVEN players in their half. WTF ? Propper and Stephens must both have headaches after the first two games they’ve spent so much time upfield.

Then, what does Potter do to hang on to the 1-0 lead ? Sit back and invite them to find a way through an 11 man wall deep in our own half ? No, lob on two pacy strikers in a double substitution with about 30 mins left. CH he is not.

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol
Ryan
Duffy Dunk Burn

Subs

Why does Ali J deserve a start ahead of the dirty duo?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Like the astonished audience watching Marty McFly smash out Johnny B. Goode in 1955, I don’t think readers are ready for this team yet but you’re gonna love it when ya see it!

Ryan
Webster Dunk Burn
Montoya Pröpper Stephens March
Jahanbakhsh Maupay Trossard​

Full of attacking intent, passing, guile and most importantly, goals. Lots of goals.

Subs.

Button; Duffy; Mooy, Bernardo, Groß; Murray, Locadia.

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
Like the astonished audience watching Marty McFly smash out Johnny B. Goode in 1955, I don’t think readers are ready for this team yet but you’re gonna love it when ya see it!

Ryan
Webster Dunk Burn
Montoya Pröpper Stephens March
Jahanbakhsh Maupay Trossard​

Full of attacking intent, passing, guile and most importantly, goals. Lots of goals.

Subs.

Button; Duffy; Mooy, Bernardo, Groß; Murray, Locadia.

no florin?

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Can’t see Groß getting dropped now.......he’s been back to his best in the new formation.

Probably the same starting lineup as V West Ham, although wouldn’t mind Maupay starting for Murray.

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Can’t see Groß getting dropped now.......he’s been back to his best in the new formation.

Probably the same starting lineup as V West Ham, although wouldn’t mind Maupay starting for Murray.

Murray played such an important role Saturday, it would be bold to drop him, playing Trossard, Andone and Maupay around him is the way, his knock downs and hold up play is fantastic.

4 minutes 55 in

Murray sets up that goal, by being difficult to play

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zPvr-E_MWnI

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
Murray played such an important role Saturday, it would be bold to drop him, playing Trossard, Andone and Maupay around him is the way, his knock downs and hold up play is fantastic.

4 minutes 55 in

i honestly think starting with andone would create more chances for himself and others, and he's better defensively, overall

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

4 minutes 55 in

Who chipped the ball forward to Murray ?

Also, from TheOther14

a51dd52ac865c473bdbb41cdbbad0efb.jpg

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here