Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] How do you become a NSC moderator?

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
I assume when you said "sleep", you actually meant "sleep"?

Otherwise I'm out.

[emoji42][emoji42][emoji42][emoji42][emoji42][emoji42][emoji42][emoji42][emoji42][emoji42][emoji42][emoji42][emoji99][emoji99][emoji99][emoji99][emoji99]

Screenshot_20190820-182032.png

My error might be the root cause, but I didn't post "Now I'm confused" :)

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I assume when you said "sleep", you actually meant "sleep"?

Otherwise I'm out.

[emoji42][emoji42][emoji42][emoji42][emoji42][emoji42][emoji42][emoji42][emoji42][emoji42][emoji42][emoji42][emoji99][emoji99][emoji99][emoji99][emoji99]

Mostly, yes.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Brilliant thread, and so good to see all the spelling pedants in one plaice!, the only advice I have is to give me a lift everywhere and to take your purse to the pub ¥

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
I Googled 'criteria for becoming a forum moderator'
This did make me titter....

Be reasonable
Help new learners feel welcome
Help new and/or confused members in the discussion and community
Add relevant and helpful commentary to the discussion threads
Encourage awesome posts by our members
Lead by example: show others how to contribute positively to the community by being awesome
Try their best to let users know why or when their comments or threads are getting removed (not necessary if it is a serial spammer/troll)
Remove irrelevant or solved content, and multiple repeated comments on the same thread
Remove personal info such as telephone numbers and email addresses. Be reasonable, and help us protect some of our members who aren’t aware of the risks of doing so
Before making a comment or taking harsh measures of any kind, please remember that this person could be your grandpa, or your niece. We have learners from all backgrounds and ages and need to be sensitive and respectful when interacting with others.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
I Googled 'criteria for becoming a forum moderator'
This did make me taitter....

Be reasonable
Help new learners feel welcome
Help new and/or confused members in the discussion and community
Add relevant and helpful commentary to the discussion threads
Encourage awesome posts by our members
Lead by example: show others how to contribute positively to the community by being awesome
Try their best to let users know why or when their comments or threads are getting removed (not necessary if it is a serial spammer/troll)
Remove irrelevant or solved content, and multiple repeated comments on the same thread
Remove personal info such as telephone numbers and email addresses. Be reasonable, and help us protect some of our members who aren’t aware of the risks of doing so
Before making a comment or taking harsh measures of any kind, please remember that this person could be your grandpa, or your niece. We have learners from all backgrounds and ages and need to be sensitive and respectful when interacting with others.

For ****sake, not that horseshit again :angry:

Frankie

Put him in the curry
May 23, 2016
Mid west Wales
Well thank's for the replies , and after careful consideration i don't think i'll be standing for election this time around , that's if of course there is such a process , which was kind of why i asked in the first place :rolleyes:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here