Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Food] The Marvellous 1901 Food Thread is back!

HHGull

BZ fan club
Dec 29, 2011
Is this in one of the restaurants?

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I'll ignore the actual answer and continue with my theory of pie steam. Similar to a hot towel at the end of a nice haircut you puncture the tinny shell and into your face flies a pleasurably warming 90-second waft of ham hock and asparagus, which will be, perhaps, on the menu the next week.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
I'm on the second series.... :wink:

He must get paid well as his hi-fi is worth a fortune, and his Rolex is about eight grand's worth...
In the books, it is self referential as he made money from a film based on one of the books. That is how he afforded the house in the hills. Having read all of the books, I enjoyed the series once I got past the fact that they mashed up the books into one storyline. I can live with Irving Irving becoming black and Money Chandler being, well, not dead.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Ah the hypocrite is back!! I'm sure a homeless person would love to face the 'problem' you had on Saturday.

If a tramp would love to have a similar experience they can always remove the labels from the tins they get from the food-bank?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Last edited:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Brudder Tubthumper was the recipient of this. Bemused is the word I’d use to describe his feeling. Bemused and wondering what vessels will be used in future games. I thought we’d peaked with slates, planks, mini pails and chip baskets but Sodexo have raised the bar.

Send to here HT! http://wewantplates.com/

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here