Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Potter in front of the camera

Varndean VI Form College

Jul 29, 2011
Hove
Despite our new manager’s various MA’s in somethingorother, I might suggest that he need some further work on presenting a positive face and voice in front of the mic and camera. Unfortunately, these things matter.

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
Despite our new manager’s various MA’s in somethingorother, I might suggest that he need some further work on presenting a positive face and voice in front of the mic and camera. Unfortunately, these things matter.

I would suggest you need further work in your use of commas. MA's if plural should read MAs.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip

Me thinks you've been watching toooooooo much X Factor, I'm not really bothered if hes gurning, frowning or crying, just as long as we're playing decent footy and winning of course.

Palacefinder General

Apr 5, 2019
Have you any comprehension of how tedious that aspect of the job is? Have you ever listened to the inane questions managers get asked ad finitum? Even our own in house interviews are excruciating to listen to, the questions so tedious. Could you do better? I've begun avoiding watching GPs interviews because you can practically see the contempt in his face.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Where's Palace Finder ?

227 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Findon Valley, Worthing
Bizarre post.

I actually think he comes across as a really engaging character and well worth listening to.

Absolutley agree. In the interview with Linekar last week he came across really well and although I haven’t seen him on the tv yet today his interview on Radio Sussex was interesting, informative and downright inspiring - I think we’ve got a real gem of a manager on our hands.
OP is a complete idiot IMHO

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here