Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Potter in front of the camera

Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ

Hove / Παρος
Apr 7, 2006
Hove / Παρος
I would suggest you need further work in your use of commas. MA's if plural should read MAs.

Saw this in a newspaper today and seems appropriate here...

WhatsApp Image 2019-08-17 at 12.01.56.jpeg

(yes I get that comma is actually spelt with double m :))

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Definitely Palace. Confine to the 'Waste of Space' bin.

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Well, this is by far the strangest thread I've seen in a while.

First, every time I hear Potter in an interview I am impressed by his humility and straightforwardness. I actually can't think of any other manager who comes accross as less self important, it's one thing (of many) which I love about him.

I'll tell you something else too, Chris Houghton was exemplary on the mic and infront of the cameras. Even if I agreed with you about Potter (which I don't), I'll take the football over the "TV presentation" every day of the week thank you very much.

I'll say it again though, I do not agree with you at all, I think Potter comes across incredibly well, and from what I have heard from other fans of other clubs that seems to be the consensus.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Maybe GP should get some advice from Poor Old Roy.

On how to come across as a clueless, senile, lying, deluded knobhead. ("Wilf Zaha does NOT dive" *scratches nose*).

Not on anything else though.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
To just keep the OP happy I believe GP will be using this positive face for all his future interviews on camera

download (2).jpg

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
I don’t care if he says nothing to the media, I do care when he made the wrong decision during a game like I thought he did today. We never looked the same after Pascal went off. He will learn and is doing a superb job so far.

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent
I'm afraid I spot everybody's mistakes. I just can't help myself :(

GP needs no training whatsoever as far as I can make out. He seems to be conveying his philosophy to the players and coaching staff quite well, wouldn't you say?

You didn’t spot the surplus apostrophe in “manager’s”, unless we have hired more than one, that is. :)

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
As much as I liked CH, I'm finding it a nice change not hearing about 'levels' and how good the opposition are.

As for Potter he is from the Midlands Nobody ever smiles from there.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Despite our new manager’s various MA’s in somethingorother, I might suggest that he need some further work on presenting a positive face and voice in front of the mic and camera. Unfortunately, these things matter.

Perhaps he was a bit disappointed that we didn’t beat a team we deserved to muller? He seemed happy enough after Watford.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Breath of fresh air, much like the football we are playing, for this fan. Hyypia and CH were so dull and uninformative in interviews

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here