Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Are you Hazard in disguise?

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I love that he's comfortable using both feet.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
And how cool is that after the last season long debacle?

I think we have had more chances in the last two games than we had in the last five months of last season.

Defintely. Yesterday was superb to watch, just a shame the deserved three points turned in to just one.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
However, Trossard looks like he's a class or three above anyone we've ever had playing for us. Three chances today, the two more difficult ones absolutely buried. Just a shame he was off balance for the easy one. Beyond that he has the first touch of a God. Has so much time on the ball because his touch and pace created space that other players just don't have. Even if we only get a season out of him it'll be worth signing him.

Finding time on the ball in a competitive PL game when everyone is being closed down quickly is a sign of genuine top flight class. You are right, we have NEVER had a player who can do that. Looking good for Leandro.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Finding time on the ball in a competitive PL game when everyone is being closed down quickly is a sign of genuine top flight class. You are right, we have NEVER had a player who can do that. Looking good for Leandro.

I probably was a little hyperbolic in that Vicente had that as well - but he never got to show it in the PL, nor was he a regular.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I probably was a little hyperbolic in that Vicente had that as well - but he never got to show it in the PL, nor was he a regular.

I remember going as a hospitality guest to dreadful WHU vs United game but the highlight was just how much time Liam Brady had on the ball for WHU. The only player that shone in the game. Fantasy stuff (as Albion were in freefall at the time) that we would ever have a player like that turning out in the stripes. Early days but just maybe we have now got one, but as you suggest he’ll only be here for a season if he is that good.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here