Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Help] New season

Jan 30, 2008
Oh dear , encouraging start on the pitch but a poor start off it ,to many over weight middle aged men wearing club shirts, terrible look ,may i politely suggest you like look in the mirror before leaving the house , thanks .
Regards
DR

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
So lower case = genuine, yes?

Getting more difficult to differentiate as each day passes.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Oh dear , encouraging start on the pitch but a poor start off it ,to many over weight middle aged men wearing club shirts, terrible look ,may i politely suggest you like look in the mirror before leaving the house , thanks .
Regards
DR

Before you criticise others, why not brush up your grammar and think about to/too, along with how to use a comma correctly. Thanks.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Regards
DR

Are you wearing those new, very strong vari focal lens, you mentioned a while back :wink:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Another prat I have on ignore. As with others, it is funny reading replies. Some people never learn.

Is that OK [MENTION=4019]Triggaaar[/MENTION]? ???

Jan 30, 2008
I think people should dress to some sort of standard in public ,No need for sloppy dressing these days
Regards
DR

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
So lower case = genuine, yes?

Getting more difficult to differentiate as each day passes.

Punctuation and spacing all over the place? Sometimes the parody account poster lets himself down by typing text without any grotesque mistakes in it.

To be honest, I was toying with supporting Brexit a few years ago, but when I realised who my bedfellows would be, racist gammon and sundry nutcases, I came to my senses. :lolol:

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Regards
DR

Can you please post a photo, or at least describe what your attire was at the match today?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Punctuation and spacing all over the place? Sometimes the parody account poster lets himself down by typing text without any grotesque mistakes in it.

To be honest, I was toying with supporting Brexit a few years ago, but when I realised who my bedfellows would be, racist gammon and sundry nutcases, I came to my senses. :lolol:
It's incredible to think that I too came to such a generational changing decision partly based on me knowing I couldn't possibly side with posters X, Y & Z on here.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
The fairy going to a match? :lolol:

Saw on the Brexit thread the other day that the poor guy is on Benefits. Best let this thread drop down the page. Nothing really to see here.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here