Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] New Seats

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Up until today I was in the back row of the East Upper. Somehow the club have fitted three extra seats in to a gap where the wall slowly curves. The third seat has a full 5 inches less knee room than a normal seat and the guy sat in it today was mighty squashed, and he was small. Even worse, initially we sat in the wrong seats as mine is in front of what was the last seat.
So, where else has PB managed to squeeze in extra seats?

D

Deleted member 2719

Up until today I was in the back row of the East Upper. Somehow the club have fitted three extra seats in to a gap where the wall slowly curves. The third seat has a full 5 inches less knee room than a normal seat and the guy sat in it today was mighty squashed, and he was small. Even worse, initially we sat in the wrong seats as mine is in front of what was the last seat.

:needpics:

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX

Does that mean the capacity is now 30 669 ??

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
The seats should be ripped out otherwise PB may get ideas that if the leg room was reduced throughout the stadium, a further 3,500 seats could be be made available.
The fact that your knees will be wedged against the seat in front is surely just a minor pain barrier to overcome so that more fans can benefit from seeing home games

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
71iryjTMvdL._SX425_.jpg

I suppose getting this heated extra wide stadium seat for the Amex is out of the question?

father_and_son

Jan 23, 2012
Under the Police Box
The seats should be ripped out otherwise PB may get ideas that if the leg room was reduced throughout the stadium, a further 3,500 seats could be be made available.
The fact that your knees will be wedged against the seat in front is surely just a minor pain barrier to overcome so that more fans can benefit from seeing home games

Solution is, of course... Stand

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here