Attachments

• brolin-2-752x501.png
    brolin-2-752x501.png
    578.3 KB · Views: 347
Last edited:

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Would probably still get less shite than Stephens if he lolloped around aimlessly for us.

I do understand where you're coming from, but in the last two seasons he has been bloody awful with the way we were playing. Previously fantastic in the Championship and showing it again now since he too, has been allowed out of his shell.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Didn't see their game last week, but the match report I read afterwards picked up on the fact that Wilshire was so out of shape and off the pace that Cresswell was having to do the work of 2 men to try to cover for him - against City. No wonder they got humped.

He looked like he was carrying a LOT of timber. Absolutely textbook WHU signing, to be fair.

Now permanently shinjured.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I do understand where you're coming from, but in the last two seasons he has been bloody awful with the way we were playing. Previously fantastic in the Championship and showing it again now since he too, has been allowed out of his shell.

I think it would be charitable to say you're confused, when the simple fact is you're just wrong.

Now you might not have liked what CH asked Premier League Stephens to do.
You may well be loving Potter's version of Stephens - it would appear that's the rarest of rare things on here, unanimous agreement.

But Stephens was not, and at no point has been, "bloody awful" in the Premier League.
That's just a lazy, I know nothing, Bensgrandadism, which isn't a term I throw around lightly.

Feel free to call out Hughton for how he asked Stephens to play.
But it's incredibly dim to call out Stephens for playing on D&D's toes breaking up attacks and maintain possession, unless you firmly believe he was told to play near the halfway line and refused.

Last edited:

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Released by West Ham, what a sad end to his time there. An absolutely prestigious talent on his day, the football family cruelly robbed of his talent by injury.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Released by West Ham, what a sad end to his time there. An absolutely prestigious talent on his day, the football family cruelly robbed of his talent by injury.
-----------------

Last edited:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Last edited:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I just looked him up. Rather sad, how injury has blighted his career. And it's unfair to mock. Time I stopped.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Just announced his retirement from England and football at the age of 30.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here