Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Jack Wheelchair

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
People are allowed to say the word "wheelchair" without causing offence. I appreciate the Goonsquad frantically clutch at their pearls if someone says the words "chicken shop", but I'm kind of hoping we're not quite there yet.
Racist!!!!

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Wilshire is shite. Clearly likes a beer and a pie or two and now he's realised that his propensity for injuries mean that he's never going to be England's greatest player of all time, he can't be arsed.

I had the misfortune to hear a bit of Talkshite the other week and they were STILL going on about him playing for England again. Fair enough the conclusion was that he "probably" won't, but still......

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
I saw he was listed in the team so I knew he'd be playing. I only realised he WAS playing when he wandered over to our side of the pitch late in the first half!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Didn't see their game last week, but the match report I read afterwards picked up on the fact that Wilshire was so out of shape and off the pace that Cresswell was having to do the work of 2 men to try to cover for him - against City. No wonder they got humped.

He looked like he was carrying a LOT of timber. Absolutely textbook WHU signing, to be fair.

Snodgrass wasn't exactly waiflike either.

On the whole I thought we looked considerably fitter and more agile, which bodes well.

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
Weird cos he was class when he played here before - the only one of their players that impressed. But today, anonymous.

No, no, he wasn't class when he played here before. I have no idea what people were watching. Just because he successfully completed a load of pointless 10 yard passes did not make him class. He made no difference last time and I didn't even notice him this time.

Rowdey

Jul 7, 2003
Herne Hill
You can dislike him, but rewriting history is daft- he was the difference when we were drawing at home in fa cup, and they went on to win it.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
When you lose out in a sprint with Murray it's probably time to call it a day.

A very good player earlier in his career but injuries have obviously taken its toll.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
When you lose out in a sprint with Murray it's probably time to call it a day.

A very good player earlier in his career but injuries have obviously taken its toll.

His lifestyle choices probably haven’t helped either.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
A fine athlete.

Attachments

• CCE6320A-B994-4F19-923D-CCC6A95E645C.jpeg
    CCE6320A-B994-4F19-923D-CCC6A95E645C.jpeg
    60.4 KB · Views: 315

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
No, no, he wasn't class when he played here before. I have no idea what people were watching. Just because he successfully completed a load of pointless 10 yard passes did not make him class. He made no difference last time and I didn't even notice him this time.

Can remember him being their best and only player by a mile. May have been for Arsenal 2 years ago I can’t recall - I certainly don’t judge on the sky sports generation of names!

Sorry it was Arsenal but I think the 35 likes to the opening post show I was right! https://www.northstandchat.com/showthread.php?362169-Jack-Wilshere&highlight=Wilshere

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold

Sirnormangall

Sep 21, 2017
Ok, I know I shouldn’t have read the Mail’s report on the match, but what a pile of sh1t: 500 words on the whys and wherefores of WHU buying JW..........oh and as an aside the score was one each and Trossard scored for Brighton. No reflection on our dominance, that we deserved to win etc

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Ok, I know I shouldn’t have read the Mail’s report on the match, but what a pile of sh1t: 500 words on the whys and wherefores of WHU buying JW..........oh and as an aside the score was one each and Trossard scored for Brighton. No reflection on our dominance, that we deserved to win etc

---------------

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here