Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] How many ‘appy ‘ammers did you have near you?

Del of Albion

Jul 15, 2009
East Sussex
I had one adult with a child next to me. When I got there they were not using the flags which I thought they were unaware they were there. I pointed them out and they picked them up but did not use. each to their own I thought. Quite through the game but the adult close to the end of the game got upset by a West Ham pass that went astray. I then said to him, you should be sitting with all the West Ham fans and he said I don't support any team! I just left it at that. So what is he and his son doing in a season ticket holders seat?

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
I had one adult with a child next to me. When I got there they were not using the flags which I thought they were unaware they were there. I pointed them out and they picked them up but did not use. each to their own I thought. Quite through the game but the adult close to the end of the game got upset by a West Ham pass that went astray. I then said to him, you should be sitting with all the West Ham fans and he said I don't support any team! I just left it at that. So what is he and his son doing in a season ticket holders seat?

Probably bought it on the ticket exchange. Normal holders could be away on hols.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here