Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] How many ‘appy ‘ammers did you have near you?

Sirnormangall

Sep 21, 2017
A veritable pincer movement in the front row of the WSU with two West Ham fans on one side and four on the other.

They kept quiet throughout so no harm done.
No great surprise they were quiet - they had little to cheer about their performance. Thought they were really poor and can see them struggling this season.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
None in NS in our bit.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Bit of a risk in our stadium though, you get caught passing on/buying a ticket for the opposition and get banned.

The two to my left were in seats I spotted were for sale when I checked the ticketing site last night when the exchange became active, so they must have bought them from the club directly between around 9pm last night and kick-off time. The four to my right weren't on the exchange - or at least I didn't see them for sale - but they are regular STHs who have had those seats since day 1 at the Amex - I'd be very surprised if they passed them on to West Ham fans.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
One next to me in the family stand - the same Doris was there last year for the game, too. Kept a bit quieter and was more subtle about it this year, though!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
The two to my left were in seats I spotted were for sale when I checked the ticketing site last night when the exchange became active, so they must have bought them from the club directly between around 9pm last night and kick-off time.

Attachments

• David-Suchet--Agatha-Christies-Poirot.jpg
    David-Suchet--Agatha-Christies-Poirot.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 480

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
No great surprise they were quiet - they had little to cheer about their performance. Thought they were really poor and can see them struggling this season.

I confess to being anxious in the last 15 minutes, where we could so easily have lost it.

Our team hit the wall, knackered after such a vibrant display. Bizarrely the likes of Rice came into their own.

Would’ve been an injustice.

I think WH will be pretty good. The injured Felipe Anderson is a great creator.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Quite a few in 1901 East - one of which was ejected for, um, attracting attention after over-indulgent celebrating.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Get your 'cool story bro' memes ready.

Had a few new faces turn up on our row, but they didn't look or sound like cockneys.

I made way for them to pass before the game, and exchanged pleasantries as they passed at half time. When they came back I asked the pretty blonde lady if her name was Rachel. It was (phew), so I welcomed her to Brighton & Have and said I hoped they'd be really happy here.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Get your 'cool story bro' memes ready.

Had a few new faces turn up on our row, but they didn't look or sound like cockneys.

I made way for them to pass before the game, and exchanged pleasantries as they passed at half time. When they came back I asked the pretty blonde lady if her name was Rachel. It was (phew), so I welcomed her to Brighton & Have and said I hoped they'd be really happy here.

Peter-Flak-as-Columbo-007.jpg

That's great, you're a good guy. I can tell.

Just one more thing though, how did you know her name was "Rachel"?........

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
At the same game last season I sat next to a husband and wife covered in fukkin buttons, strange attire for a football match I thought.
She stank of whelks.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
None near me. But I was at home listening on the radio.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here